? servers

? players online

Special Orders

• Content Count:  2589

I let bubblez send two people to isolation for five rounds.

V

It has to be within reason and can't be done round after round after round. Every once in awhile is fine but not excessive.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  1057

@Goku @Delirium I would never do this to randoms, ever.

Just to clarify, both Tomato girl and Samuel Jackson are my friends in game and they were cool with it. It was all for shits n giggles. Kiesh was creating a fuss over it for no reason just because he just won't get off my dick. It's sad because now we have players complaining about other players being treated when they aren't even being harmed in any way. Delirium did nothing wrong.

Sorry I just saw this or I would have clarified this up if I saw it earlier.

As unnecessary repeating what was said 2 different times by Goku and I I'm giving you a big fat thanks for noticing how Bubblez oldfag presence on PB makes everything so much more enjoyable. I really love how so many of the PB regs in recent weeks have legitimately hopped on and off of the Bubblez hate train.

CSGO kiddies are some interesting little critters.

there is only very few peeps that got real hate, the rest are just fools that are mad cuz i deleted em off steam for being annoying af. Most of em fuck around with the hate. Makes it all more fun though.

• Like 1
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  2589

@Bubblez @Delirium In regards to sending your friends to ISO every round in order to fuck with them, I don't care if you do that as long as all parties involved are okay with it. If the person being sent to ISO is in on the joke and doesn't care, then I see no reason for us to stop it. But if the person complains or has an issue, then we have an issue. Also just want to point out it's one thing to send them to ISO every round, and another to keep sending them off to pool or soccer while everyone else has to do other shit. I'm fine if you want to send them to ISO and they're fine with it, I don't like the idea of everyone being sent to pool but sending your friend to soccer. Which not to say you are, but felt I should at least cover that.

In regards to the OP, if you are the one being given these special orders round after round and you aren't okay with it, then by all means please refer them to this thread. If it's someone else and they are okay with being sent to ISO every round, then let them have their fun.

I'm all for some slight leniency with the rules as long as it isn't affecting others or isn't game breaking. It's really a case by case basis. For example, if Bubblez is farting around with his friend and decides to stand on his head to fuck with him, then fine. But if doing that gets Bubblez killed, and now that T or another T has a weapon and starts killing the other CTs, then Bubblez is at fault and should be punished just like any other player would for baiting.

At the core of it all, this is a game. We have rules for a reason, but we aren't the 4th Reich. That's the main issue with JB, especially on csgo. People take everything way too serious. Have some fun ya know? Just try to stick to the rules. I mean, is there really a point in having the Ts constantly crouch walk literally everywhere? Give them some opportunities to at least try to rebel. It is the point of the game after all. We try not to establish rules for every little thing because we don't want to dictate too much how people have fun. That's why I'm not establishing a special rule just for special orders. That's also why if bubblez' friend has fun by enjoying ISO every round, then fuck it let him hug himself and go crazy in there.

I'm going to try to start cleaning up and reorganizing the JB rules today and I'll try to remember to include something explaining special orders in there. From what I'm understanding in this thread, there really wasn't any thing wrong with what Bubblez was doing.

Also I'm at work and have been trying to type this up for however long it's been since Bubblez first replied so if someone has responded since then I'll edit this to respond if needed.

Edited by Goku

Reply to Thread