? servers

? players online

Teamspeak Suggestion

• Content Count:  539

Soo it's not that like the teamspeak is confusing but it looks so clumped together with channels and subchannels and stuff, idk. I just had a suggestion that we could use spacers between stuff to organize like public, admin, game, or private channels by using the [*spacer1]_ or putting a title between the spacers to indicate what group of channels it is by using the [csspacer0] Thanks for the feedback :3

• Like 1

• Content Count:  415

Tbh, this would only help the new people who aren't familiar with teamspeak. But you get used to it easily and fast. This would help finding a channel and make it look nicer at the same time. So they should add it if they got time since the SG teamspeak looks bland without a template

• Like 2
Edited by Akumu

Tbh, this would only help the new people who aren't familiar with teamspeak. But you get used to it easily and fast. This would help finding a channel and make it look nicer at the same time. So they should add it if they got time since the SG teamspeak looks bland without a template

I agree with this, regulars are kinda used to it so they are familiar with the teamspeak, I just believed that adding spacers as you said would look nicer and add some sort of look to it rather than kinda plain and bland :d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

Soo it's not that like the teamspeak is confusing but it looks so clumped together with channels and subchannels and stuff, idk. I just had a suggestion that we could use spacers between stuff to organize like public, admin, game, or private channels by using the [*spacer1]_ or putting a title between the spacers to indicate what group of channels it is by using the [csspacer0] Thanks for the feedback :3

This is a good idea actually, the TS channel is quite bland or dull as you could say. If we were to add spacers to specific channels such as what @Insidious mentioned it would defiantly help newer players that join our community navigate through TS. Even though regulars navigate easily from channel to channel overall it would look more clean.

The downside is actually taking the time to set it up (I'm not familiar with how to set it up so I can't mention on how long it would take).

When I first joined the community I didn't feel comfortable joining random channel due to the fact that I didn't know most of the community members. The interface didn't seem user friendly, and with most of the private channels containing passwords I just decided not to use TS. I'm starting to gradually join on more often and with this addition it might help more community members join our TS server.

• Like 1
Edited by Four

The downside is actually taking the time to set it up (I'm not familiar with how to set it up so I can't mention on how long it would take).

It's actually super easy! To make a spacer to group channels all that has to be done is click "Edit Channel", and then put [*spacer1] + "any symbol" as the channel name. You can also put the title of the grouped channels in between the spacers by doing "Edit Channel" and using [csspacer0] + channel name :d

If this idea goes somewhere and is approved, I would be more than happy to give more info personally if you add me on steam :3

Edited by Insidious
I typed the wrong info oops xD

• Content Count:  6242

@XeNo and I played around with this a bit and it does have its limits. We both would much rather it be an image kind of thing instead of plain text. We did one that you can check out now. I'm not a fan tbh. Its quite large. If we can find a way to make it a bit more streamlined, I'll be more inclined to keep it. I'll keep it up and keep playing with it for the next few days and see if I can it to where I like it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread