? servers

? players online

My time here is ogre

• Content Count:  3740

I come back and see just how much you grew, and then you go :( Good luck to ya

Amazing how much has happened between the time you were SA and now. I'll still be around, there's just some personal life responsibilities that need more of my focus at this point in time.

It's great to hear from you again, and thank you :)

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform you all that I will be stepping down from my duties as AO. This was not an easy decision to make and is something I've even been stubborn about with my recent inactivity, but it's the right thing to do amidst my personal life obligations (buying a house, starting a family, that sort of stuff :bird:)

My wife and I can officially check off 'buying a house', just finished closing on our first house together today, bye bye apartment living!

• Like 24

• Content Count:  5377

My wife and I can officially check off 'buying a house', just finished closing on our first house together today, bye bye apartment living!

Congratulations Wawa!! Now where do I send the 12pack to?

• Like 1
Edited by idealist
!

• Content Count:  3462

Now to have her accept that you talk to friends online so you don't have to go full Bread while playing comp with us :larry:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Now to have her accept that you talk to friends online so you don't have to go full Bread while playing comp with us :larry:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't worry, I'm moving my computer as far away from the master bedroom and family room as possible :kappa:

• Like 3

Reply to Thread