? servers

? players online

Thanks SG

• Content Count:  1534

So I'd like to start this out by saying, recently my boss had a heart attack at work... He seems to be doing okay now but he is now at increased risk for the rest of his life (he's only in his 30s so it sucks). The situation has gotten me thinking now how fragile life is like. It only takes a split second for it to end and can happen no matter where you are or what you are doing. I think about all the people online you never see anymore, what happened to them? They could be gone now for all we know and never got the chance to say goodbye.

I made this thread just in case you guys don't see me again. I really appreciate everyone's work with this community and for making it a great place to hangout. I'd also like to remind you to take life easy, don't stress yourself cause this is the only one you got. Any time you feel down just remember how lucky you are to be alive - and being alive means you always have a second chance.

Thanks to everyone at Steam-Gamers for being awesome :)

• Like 36

• Content Count:  2262

Steam-gamers have always been my second home the past years. I been thankful for the fun (fuk the pb).

I though i was the only one who thinks about this stuff and how my surrounding will be after any unfortunate accident happen to me.

• Content Count:  1621

Well said my friend! Hope your boss is alright and yeah its really young to have that happen. Also thank you everyone here for being the person you are and making this place a fun and welcoming place :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

My buddy of 3 years passed away this morning I fucking loved this kid he was the nicest 16 yr old kid you'd meet on the internet. Sent him a msg a month ago and its making me bawl my fucking eyes out.

I love you guys.

[9/4/2016 9:58:16 PM] Alex/Ice: yea

[9/4/2016 9:58:19 PM] Alex/Ice: I get it

[9/4/2016 9:58:38 PM] -- A~~ : I hope that I dont lose touch with all you fucks

[9/4/2016 9:58:50 PM] Alex/Ice: lmao

[9/4/2016 9:59:02 PM] Alex/Ice: theres still skype and ts so

rest in peace alex :( i love you man

• Like 4

Reply to Thread