? servers

? players online

Would you want a dedicated Prop Hunt Server?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a dedicated Prop Hunt Server?

• Yes
    • No

Dedicated Prop Hunt Server

• Content Count:  1403

This has been discussed before in a previous thread.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67180&highlight=prop+hunt

The AO+ feel as if the server will die out quickly so instead it is only a special event that they do.

Also the only time I actually see it populated is when an event is posted in the steam group, otherwise it is pretty dead.

• Content Count:  1406

I like the idea of a full time prophunt server. I would jump off the jb boat in a heart beat and be a full time prop. I have seen quite a few popular prophunt servers on csgo. I say yes, but in the end its the word of the highups

• Content Count:  3998

Also, prophunt requires a decent amount of people to be playing for people to be having a good time, which is pretty hard to achieve with a dedicated server (i.e. deathrun). When we do special events like these, people get excited for it because it's something different and fun, and a large amount of people join the server. After people grow tired of it, the population significantly drops and few people join at a time, and it will very rarely (if ever) be populated like how it is for events. I can't see a dedicated server attracting that many new members to join the community, and would imagine people get bored of it pretty fast. Seems better to just create the event server every now and then and have a fun time with that.

• Content Count:  1534

Why not keep it as an "exclusive" event that only comes online once a month? Just choose a weekend to host it and that way it will remain "special" (imo server is great so this might keep it fresh)

Reply to Thread