? servers

? players online

Extra Life Game Day Sign Up Thread!

• Content Count:  6242

I've closed the other thread as that was more discussion and seeing what times people could play. This thread is going to be the official sign up thread for specific games and times. Please note that the schedule below is the first draft of the schedule and may change a few times before the event. I will need firm yes's from you. If you are not sure you can make it at this point, do not sign up yet. I will edit this first post with any changes I make and will display who is playing when. Each time frame is not solid we will play that game for an hour or 2, if things get slow or we have problems I will audible to another game, so we may play games that aren't even on this list or play games early/late depending on what is going on. Each slot will consist of Featured Players and Backup players. I'll pick the featured players and anyone else who signed up for that time slot will be considered a backup in case someone drops out. So sign up for as many games/times as you want or can do and I'll try my best to get everyone featured.

--------------------------------------

SCHEDULE

Draft 1

NOVEMEBER 5th (all times ET)

8:00 am - Event [0] (if not enough people on)/Rocket League - 5-7 slots for either 3v3 or 4v4 - @Post, @SL4DE, @Labarr

10:00 am - CS:GO Zombie Escape - NO SIGN UPS EITHER YOU ARE IN THE SERVER OR NOT

11:00 am - Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - 3 Featured, can rotate people out every so often - @LampShade, @Sheriff Narwhal, @Post, @SL4DE

12:00 pm - Left 4 Dead 2 - 3 Slots (not doing VS.) - @BloodyKiller, @Motox, @Leon Mordecai, @Sheriff Narwhal, @SL4DE, @Labarr

1:00 pm - Rocket League - 5-7 slots for either 3v3 or 4v4 - @Luke, @Four, @Nuclear Onion, @iCqndy, @SL4DE

3:00 pm - League of Legends - @Nishok, @Svendy, @andre1028, @HankTheTank

4:00 pm - Overwatch - 5 slots - @LampShade, @Nuclear Onion, @Wooper, @Leon Mordecai, @Sheriff Narwhal, @Post, @EmJuly, @Rye, @SL4DE

6:00 pm - RWBY Grimm Eclipse - 3 slots @Leon Mordecai, @Korean Ninja for sure, and @Goku maybe?

8:00 pm - Dead By Daylight - 4 slots - @shadow abyss, @omarfire00 maybe?

9:00 pm - Rocket League - 5-7 slots for either 3v3 or 4v4 - @LampShade, @Four, @Nuclear Onion, @Labarr, @iCqndy, @SL4DE

11:00 pm - Jack Box Party Pack Games - *NEED TO HAVE TEAMVIEWER* 3-7 slots - @Labarr, @Sheriff Narwhal, @Thomson, @Nishok, @SL4DE

NOVEMBER 6th (all times ET)

12:00 am - League of Legends - 4 slots (not doing in-house 5v5) - @Intelligence, @Tsuna, @Insidious, @SL4DE

1:00 am - Killing Floor 2 - 5 slots - @Carter, @Motox, @Tsuna, @McBride maybe?, @SL4DE

2:00 am - CS:GO Zombie Escape - NO SIGN UPS EITHER YOU ARE IN THE SERVER OR NOT

2:00 am (fall back time) - Borderlands 2 - 3 slots - @Motox, @McBride, @SL4DE

3:00 am - Jack Box Party Pack Games - *NEED TO HAVE TEAMVIEWER* 3-7 slots - @Sheriff Narwhal, @Tsuna, @McBride, @Nishok

4:00 am - Rocket League - 5-7 slots for either 3v3 or 4v4 - @Luke, @Labarr, @McBride

6:00 am - Dead by Daylight - 4 slots - @Luke, @shadow abyss

7:00 am - Overwatch - 5 slots - @Sheriff Narwhal, @Rye

Legend: Red means I do not have enough people signed up for this slot, Green, means I have enough people signed up for this slot, but still sign up for backups.

--------------------------------------------------

There will also be audible games that aren't listed above. Rocket League will be my main fall back game as most people have it. When I do my testing this weekend, I want to test the Jackbox stuff, if that goes well, that will become another fallback game.

How this will work, if you are a featured player in one of the slots above, I will be tasking you guys to set up the lobby or whatever it takes to get the game going beforehand. I want to minimize the downtime as much as I can, and if I have to set up lobbies or get people ready to play this will not go smoothly. I will leave it up to the featured people to be ready to go 5 minutes before the scheduled slot. If we end up running long on stuff I will communicate with people that we are running long and try to give them an estimate of when to get ready by.

I will reach out to the featured people before to give them all the details of their particiular event and what to expect sometime the week before the event. I will also confirm stuff during that time frame.

As stated in the other thread, our little event here will be featured by Rooster Teeth at some point, and maybe many points during the event. I do not know when they'll be doing this or how it will work, with my communication with them I am learning more and more each time.

Leave your sign up posts below, I'll edit this post with the featured people as I get them. If you have any questions, send me a PM here on the forums or on steam. I want to keep this thread clean with just sign ups.

• Like 13
Edited by SpikedRocker
Updated

• Content Count:  2230

1.00pm rocket league

4.00am rocket league

6.00am dead by daylight

I'll be donating also, just wasn't previously sure if I would be available.

Not sure if there's anything against playing the same game twice, but if someone else wants to play rocket league but the slots are full, I do not mind doing only the 'less available' time if that helps. I.e 4am rocket league. Thanks for the work put into this spiked :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

1:00 PM Rocket League

4:00 PM Overwatch

9:00 PM Rocket League

I'll sign up for backup for the other Rocket League and Overwatch times since I would like to give others the opportunity to sign up for those too. Might try jack in the box if I can get that stuff working this weekend.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread