? servers

? players online

Headset Suggestions

• Content Count:  788

As a proud owner of the Gamdias Eros V1 GHS2200 Headset, after months of use, without any problems. As of last night, after playing Overwatch with some people, doing some homework, and setting the headset on my monitor, it broke. Overnight.

I am now on the search to find a new headset and am looking for suggestions!

As to keep with my whole theme of black and red gaming setup I am looking for the following:

Color: Black and Red (or just black)

Price: $40 - $60

Fitting: Covers the ear, does not rest on it (IE Noise Cancelling)

Type: 3.5mm (Not USB)

Thanks!!

• Content Count:  562

i own a razer tiamat 7.1 (yes it is one of 3 headsets with TRUE 7.1 surround) its way out of your budget but its worth its 200$ pricetag. mine works perfectly still after 2 years of heavy use. (it requires a motherboard with 7.1 sound, and 5 outputs for sub, center, front, rear and side) it is true quality.

The only other headset ive had so far is a steelseries v2, wich is cheap but solid and worth checking out

• Content Count:  639

Got my Corsair h2100 for $75. Wicked and I can vouch for this headset (we both have it kek) I have a God's ears. (I'm able to sound-whore everything) (Its not black n red, but has a nice color scheme of black and yellow, and fits your preference for covering the whole ear)

• Content Count:  1403

I've had my headset for around 2 years now. The only issue I've had was the major wind storm sound that has been occurring recently but that is due to the cord being over worn. I have the Atro a40 with a $150 price tag.

Reply to Thread