Link to map download

Additional Information

Apparently this is a re-port of the map with some fixes and additions:

• Added a radar.

• Added soccer scoreboard.

• Added buttons to delete/spawn a ball.

• Added 2 new songs to the Disco.

• Added a few songs to VIP room.

• Fixed mobility issues in the old port.

• Fixed most textures.

• Added a new level: Random cubes.

Screenshots attached

Yes

Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  5055

I'm confused on what this guy means for I believe everything on our port is the same as the one on css we used to have.

I checked the original page for the CSGO port here by the original mapper, it says at the bottom of the description that he didn't port it to CSGO (meaning someone else did the port for him and he just put it up on his page). Checked his original CSS map of lego here, one of the pics has the soccer field with the scoreboard and our current port on the server doesn't have that. Probably some other things as well.

• Content Count:  2589

I'm confused on what this guy means for I believe everything on our port is the same as the one on css we used to have.

Honestly just skimmed the post but yeah I'm pretty sure we have everything he listed off. I'll compare the two offline and see if it's worth switching. If it's not a big improvement, if any at all, I'm not gonna switch one of our most played maps.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

R u sure ur not an AO anymore :^]

No matter what rank I am I will always be more useful than you :^)

I checked the original page for the CSGO port here by the original mapper, it says at the bottom of the description that he didn't port it to CSGO (meaning someone else did the port for him and he just put it up on his page). Checked his original CSS map of lego here, one of the pics has the soccer field with the scoreboard and our current port on the server doesn't have that. Probably some other things as well.

Yeah I read that, but that's a pretty small adjustment. In the end it's up to Goku if it's worth the change of course.

Honestly just skimmed the post but yeah I'm pretty sure we have everything he listed off. I'll compare the two offline and see if it's worth switching. If it's not a big improvement, if any at all, I'm not gonna switch one of our most played maps.

:nice:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Souce looked at it for me the other day and the only things different are the scoreboard at soccer and a few songs added. Lego is our second most played map and the small changes aren't enough for me to bother A) fucking with the map stats by switching and B) making people download the new version even if its rather small.