Notice
    SilentTalent
    SG Player

NEW FINAL FANTASY?

THERE IS A NEW FINAL FANTASY COMING?!?!

Kurohime
    Server Administrator

Oh shit, I knew I saw some rocks moving around.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurohime For This Useful Post:
    LampShade (09-28-2016)

shoiep
    Unaware of Loss.

Yes.

It's called Final Fantasy XV (originally Versus XIII).
    It has been pushed back, delayed, pushed back again, and then delayed again for a while.
    There's a movie for it called Kingsglaive (which I heard was super terrible).

Not really all that hyped for it tbh. Looks neat tho.

Elemental
    I like kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by shoiep View Post
    Yes.

It's called Final Fantasy XV (originally Versus XIII).
    It has been pushed back, delayed, pushed back again, and then delayed again for a while.
    There's a movie for it called Kingsglaive (which I heard was super terrible).

Not really all that hyped for it tbh. Looks neat tho.
    Aye, watched the film this weekend, it was fucken terrible.
    The whole story behind it could be good for the game though, the film was just terribly done in the way of actually trying to follow a story-line.
    it felt clunky and at the end of the film I was surprised it was "the end", cause it sure as heck didn't feel like one

Other than that, I've kinda lost interest in the Final Fantasy franchise after FFX.
    It feels like after that it's just the same, over and over and over, but each time, with slightly prettier graphics that my PC already can't handle.

Final Fantasy 7 best Final Fantasy 4 laifu

frosty
    faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Aye, watched the film this weekend, it was fucken terrible.
    The whole story behind it could be good for the game though, the film was just terribly done in the way of actually trying to follow a story-line.
    it felt clunky and at the end of the film I was surprised it was "the end", cause it sure as heck didn't feel like one

Other than that, I've kinda lost interest in the Final Fantasy franchise after FFX.
    It feels like after that it's just the same, over and over and over, but each time, with slightly prettier graphics that my PC already can't handle.

Final Fantasy 7 best Final Fantasy 4 laifu

It's because the film ties in with the game, you kinda have to watch it to play the game because the game features cutscenes directly from the film. The game is alright, as someone who only ever played Final Fantasy 13, I like it. It runs pretty poorly on my PS4 though (not a pro)

bigt4203
    SG Professional

I've only played a few hours before getting sucked into other games but I'll work on finishing it in the next few months. Pretty good so far. My friend who has already played through it absolutely loved it, she said she can't wait for the DLCs.