? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest!

• Content Count:  1401

Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari

This story begins on a windy morning with a boy, waiting for his bus right outside his house.

It’s the first day of the new school year but this boy is not scared, he is brave and courageous*since he has his girlfriend with him as emotional support.

Now even though his girlfriend is Japanese and doesn’t speak at all, he loves her with all of his heart.

Everyone told him that she isn’t good for him, claiming she is just a body pillow, but Frostbitten refuses to give in what they say. He loves her so much, he even stitches on new clothes for her and makes her “love-bento’s”.

Frostbitten sees the school bus and right before the bus stops at his feet he kisses his girlfriend, giving him and her the courage to go to this new school.

He steps in the bus and notices there is only one other boy on it. Frostbitten decides to go and sit on the other side of the boy and says a friendly “Ohayou” to the boy. Now right after frostbitten said it he realises he said hello in japanese and he tried to correct it.

But this boy is no ordinary boy since he said “Ohayou” as well. They instantly recognise each other as “nihon kabure” and start talking about the wonders and tales of anime and manga. Frostbitten and his girlfriend both had made a great first best friend this day.

A boy called Leon Mordecai, a friend for life in which he will have great adventures with.

Since they will both dump their girlfriends and start dating each other and of course there are tentacles involved.

Oh boy the tales that they will create together, its not even safe to tell all of them.

But if you’re interested, stay tuned for more tales of Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari...

So uhm... ill just go kill myself right now, I've been laughing way to hard with this.

F3Gvjvr.gif

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2941

Weeb Fantasy

Haruhi threw herself into his arms. "Don't.. don't let me go, Ryuuta. I.. I've always loved you."

Ryuuta looked into her eyes. They were full of tears.

"Okay, Chiharu" he said. He smiled at her, trying to calm her down.

The girl furrowed her brow. "My name's Haruhi."

Ryuuta smiled even wider. "Whatever you say, Chik-fil-a."

The girl opened her mouth to say something but as soon as she did, Ryuuta tossed her behind himself.

If he had to recount the number of times a girl said that to him, he couldn't possibly count that high.

The girl fell flat on her back. She tried to get up but the sudden toss had somehow incapacitated her.

The beast that had been chasing them for quite some time now stopped and bit at her face. She didn't struggle. She couldn't. The beast had already eaten most of her.

Ryuuta slowed his run into a subtle jog as he looked back at the girl being devoured.

"Gross." he said.

Ryuuta continued jogging for about 20 feet then stopped. He reached into his right pocket and pulled out his phone. A bright flash came out of it.

"Whoops. Forgot to turn the flash off." He turned it off and took another picture. He closed his eyes and thought hard about home.

When he opened his eyes, he was sitting in his desk chair. His delusional day dream of being in an anime had ended. His desk was covered with anime figures posed suggestively. The shelves placed around his room did not merely contain more anime figures but was lined with volumes and volumes of various manga and anime DVD sets. He stared at his collection intently. "I'm home." he said aloud.

Ryuuta, or at least that was what he called himself, gripped the sides of his chair and rolled it over to his bed. He grabbed one of the pillows placed on it and brought it close to himself. He hugged it for a while and gave it a light peck.

He held the pillow out in front of himself. On the pillow was one of the many female protagonists in his favorite anime.

"Did you miss me?"

He took his finger and ran it down the cheek of the girl printed onto the pillow. He sighed deeply and laid the pillow back down onto the bed.

He rolled his chair back to his desk and turned on the potato he called a computer. After waiting for it to boot. He opened his browser and entered in the URL to his favorite website:

http://www.steam-gamers.net

He grabbed the mug next to him and took a sip. The strong taste of oregano tea filled his mouth. He reached for his mouse and moved the cursor over to the top-right corner.

In the username box, he typed:

F

R

O

S

T

B

I

T

T

E

N

• Like 9
Edited by shoiep

• Content Count:  415

IF YOU WANT TO READ ONLY THE REAL ONE GO TO THE OTHER POST

This one is the rough draft, its different from the real one but here's to the people who want to read it

Opening

CHAPTER 1

The news. Frostbitten finally admitted that he was a weeb and is still being bullied. Click

Anime. Some guy finally got judgment from the ban hammer. Click

Talk show. They were discussing about the new President Of The United States Harambe. Click

Click.Click.Click.Click

The television threw a ubiquitous blue glare over the boy, he slumped uncharacteristically in front of it. The moving images in front of him were being barely registered as he tries to remember what he was doing. Blinking multiple times, he started to see a blur image of something special, Hentai.

Hearing footsteps approaching, he stumbled to close the television as he swiftly stashes his Manga and other suggestive items. Invading his privacy, his little sister, Rem, who was wearing her school uniform had her blue hair in a different way this morning. Frid, choosing to be cold this morning decides to ignore her and starts preparing for school. His sister, who was fed up, slams the door.

This causes the fall of various objects including Frid’s “material”. While he cleaned up, his interest gets picked by a mysterious page his magazine was on when it fell. As he took a closer look, he realized it was just his favorite Waifu, Emilia, but something seemed strange. He knew because Frid wasn’t someone to look at his weekly magazine once then throw it away, Frid is obsessed with his Waifus, he is a hardcore Weeaboo. Going as far as to learn Japanese and giving nicknames to his entire collection of body pillows. But that’s not all, his anime blog was the biggest on the net. Being ranked #1 in multiple sites, Frid’s skill and detail in his post made multiple big time producers ask him to review the script. Mostly denying the offers since he thought it was a waste of time and preferred to be watching anime and updating his blog.

Back to the point, the image of Emilia seemed displaced, like it had moved. Just before Frid could get a closer look, he saw the time and hurried to get ready. As he ran towards the front door, Rem ,who was waiting, closed her phone and told him to hurry up. “We are going to be late again because of you!” Frid then asked why she didn’t leave without him them. Putting a tsundere act on, she insults him then leaves the house and waits for him at the front gate.

As he arrived in class he took a breather and his seat which was right beside the window in the far back, Frid’s best friend,Fridoski, came to bug him like always, but today the bell rang before Fridoski could actually speak with him. In the middle of class, Frid was dozing off, he was daydreaming about having a harem of his favorite waifus. But it got abruptly interrupted by the teacher. Annoyed, he apologized and responded to her question.

The bell rang and it was lunchtime, Frid is a shy guy and prefers eating alone or with in pairs. But today he mustered up his courage and sat with Fridoski and his group of friends. Which is as rare as seeing Akumu as admin. An hour has past and the second bell rang telling every students that lunchtime is over. The wave of students filled each classroom then they started the next period. The rest of the afternoon just went by and students were allowed to leave.

Frid waited at the school gate for his sister like every school day but then received an unexpected text with the following words in kanji “Onii-chan I won’t be going home with you, I’m going to karaoke with my friends, so leave without me!Smiley face” Irritated, the weeb decides to walk back home but takes a special route., it would take a little longer than usual but it allowed him to go past stores which suited his various “needs”. Entering the first of many shops, a Manga store, he meets his Grandpa Wesker, who used to work for an agency so Frid decided to call him “Agent Wesker”. As he browses through the store he looked at a specific magazine; the same one at home which bugged him and as he thought, Emilia did switch places in the pages. Confused, he decides to shrug it off as a misprint and says his salutations to Agent Wesker.

Finally finished browsing through “Art” he arrived back home and sneaks back home. Rushing into his bed to *relieve” himself from today’s stressful day away from his wafius. He felt a lump in his bed. As he removes the covers he discovers a beautiful naked girl with long straight silver hair that glitters when the moonlight hits. Frid was a guy of logic and knew that one of his 2d waifu could never appear in his bed. But just to make sure he decided to poke the cute bishoujo. With a cute moan coming out of her mouth he understood that the real living Emilia was there,sleeping,naked.

She was a modest frail girl with curves and busts that you can only see from top tier superstar models. She had long silver frizzed hair that would go from head to knee, her facial features were on par with an anime girl,which included a small mouth with glistening lips a small nose which you can barely notice. As she opened her eyes, you could see two sparkling sapphires which shone back everything she could see

Breaking his stare, a slap which originated from her sister demonstrated her anger and confusion towards Frid. Before he could attempt to explain,

His sister cuts him off by yelling”U-UWAAHHHHH! O-ONII-CHAN WH-WHO’S THAT?!?”

Which forced him to make a quick unthought response ”Fridthiof has got himself a girlfriend”

“Liar” she responded with a look of disappointment and disgust.

Rem who wanted to unmask this unknown girl who lied dormant in his bed, pushed Frid to the side and woke her up. The girl slowly rubs her eyes before she opened them, Ignoring completely Rem, She scouted the room until Emilia made eye contact with Fridthiof.

She said with a soft spoken voice”Master”. This causes Rem to collapse thinking that this girl was soiled by Frid and the fact that her entire dream of taking his first time was ruined. While Rem was crying, Emilia slowly got up and walked towards him. Not knowing how to react he hoped for the best and closed his eyes. After what seemed like an eternity, he opened his eyes only to find the bishoujo sleeping on his chest. He ignores the fact that she was naked and placed her back onto his bed. Only to be dragged straight after by Rem into her room to be questioned.

After answering many unheard questions, he finally came back with his sister to his room. They both became surprised at the sight of seeing Emilia sniffing his clothing while entangled in the scent of his bed. Emilia quickly lifted her head and saw her supposedly named “Master”. By lifting one finger, she made everything and Frid start to float in the room. This surprise caused Rem to faint once more and make Frid get freaked out. He slowly gets closer to Emilia who then grabs him and hugs him in bed like a body pillow.

He was feeling a soft sensation on his chest as she rubbed herself on him. Forgetting what happened seconds ago, he gets taken away by embarrassment and pleasure leaving him speechless and petrified. His mother who came upstairs to see what was causing all the noise, saw Frid in his bed with a naked girl and started to cry with a smile.

“I thought Frid was going to stay my little boy his entire life, but today he finally became a true man. Also don’t mind me, continue on!” She said before quickly leaving grinning like a schoolgirl getting confessed. As she leaves the room he realize that Emilia’s grip tightened quite a bit, to the point where it hurt. Her eyes seemed dark, like a void, she was whispering to herself in a quiet voice.”Mine,Mine,Mine,All mine, He's mine, All mine” which creeped Frid out a bit. But in a louder voice she said”FRID IS MY MASTER, MY LOVER, HE BELONGS TO ME, NO ONE ELSE. NO ONE ELSE CAN UNDERSTAND HIM EXCEPT ME”.

END OF CHAPTER 1

So This is my first attempt at actually writing anything anime related. I wrote two versions of this, the first of the real deal while the second is the rough draft. I based this off multiple manga/anime so don't be surprised to find some anime names and such. I had people read it but The entire story is made by me. The second version is going to be on the other post since theres actually a limit to characters (17000) and I had 19000

So enjoy and also special thanks to : @Crawfish, @Fridthiof, @Solid Steak, Lawliet and some SG scrubs who went to destroy my story.

FRID IS MAIN CHARACTER

UGHHHH So i sort of rushed the ending, sorry for downgrade of quality. I tried to make this a chapter thing so it won’t be continued unless people want and such. It doesnt have an ending,

I tried adding every theme i could but i just gave up and added two. Feedback.grammar correction is very much appreciated!!!

The manga club has a problem!

Opening

CHAPTER 1

The news. Frostbitten finally admitted that he was a weeb and is still being bullied. Click

Anime. Some guy finally got judgment from the ban hammer. Click

Talk show. They were discussing about the new President Of The United States Harambe. Click

Click.Click.Click.Click

The television threw a ubiquitous blue glare over the boy, he slumped uncharacteristically in front of it. The moving images in front of him were being barely registered as he tries to remember what he was doing. Blinking multiple times, he started to see a blur image of something special, Hentai.

As I woke up to the image of my naked waifu. I slowly closed the television and removed the disk from the reader. The moment I hid my *material, my cute little sister ,Rem, came in with her School uniform on like always. She came to wake me up but today her usual reaction was not the usual one as she looked. Embarrassed?

“o-O-Onii, Onii-chan your d-d-d-d-d****” I looked down only to realize. My nether region was showing. She left as fast as I did to pull up my pants.

While I was crying over my agonizing mistake by bashing my head into the wall. My mother called me and sister for breakfast. I came downstairs and saw my sister and mother both eating peacefully.”Dad isn’t here today?” “He had to leave earlier today. Since he just got a promotion”

I smirked ,since I didn’t appreciate that much the company of my dad. He would always rant about me and my sister.”You should take your younger sister as an example. Smart.Beautiful. Athletic.” Is what he kept on saying. Which depressed me a lot.

I sat to and examined today’s breakfast. “Sausage,Miso soup, Bacon and a bowl of white rice.”

I ate my breakfast and took everyone’s plate to go wash them. I went back up to my room and tried to decide what to wear for today.”Hmm, Should I wear the uniform itself or add another piece to it.” I took a peek outside and was blinded by the blazing hot sun.”No extra piece needed today i see.”

Before leaving, I hid all my figurines and magazines, packed my trusty limited edition body pillow and went to go check my blog. Since I had the #1 ranked Anime blog in Japan. I had to make sure I was still on the top.I walked downstairs and saw my sister waiting for me at the door. “You didn't leave without me? You know i’m always late so you don’t need to wait for me.” “Yeah but today is the first day of school. So I wanted to make this day a memorable moment” “Shrugging her affection off. I walked outside in the direction my school.

I took the stairs up to the third floor while my sister stopped at the second floor. Our high school is separated into three parts. First years are on the first, Second years on the third and you can guess the rest. I took my seat and looked around.my classroom for Hanabi, the highschool idol. Everything about her was perfect like my sister,except her chest size which was bigger and softer than my sister’s. But her innocence is what topped her off. She wasn’t here yet, which is unusual. She’s always one of the first to arrive. But my worries were gone as she entered the room and excused herself. I blushed “Ahhh What i would do to have her as my girlfriend”

As she walked past me. I took a deep breath to immersed myself in her elegant scent. I turned my head around to see where she sat. Only to see that she was sitting right behind me. “What do I do? What do I do? I don’t look creepy do I?” i muttered to myself. I’ve been in love with her since I started High School. But I locked my feeling inside knowing that me, your average boy.

I wasn’t special. I had short dark purple hair which ended at my neck. My eyes were blue, blazing ice, I was a bit taller than the rest of my class of my class, i had rounded ear which hid behind my ears. I was also the special case in my class, everyone knew I had an anime backpack, figurines and a body pillow which I use in class. This body pillow is maybe my 486th waifu, I switched each day between a different waifu to bring to school and enjoy the day with me.

The teacher came in class and told us to take our seats. His name is Aikuro Mikisugi, a kind interesting teacher with a secret, which I’ll explain soon. The class went on as normal, I hugged and kissed my beloved waifu, while the rest of the class tries to ignore me. I let out some moans to make it more mind blowing”UHHHH,Dont tease me, do it harder”, which disturbs the entire class, but Aikuro-sensei doesn’t mind.

This went on until it was lunchtime, the teacher gave the final announcements and then left. But before he left he gave me a signal to follow him. I quickly follow him slowly until we reach an empty classroom which had a sign saying,”KEEP OUT”. I checked my blind spots for people then entered the room. The room didn’t show any signs of sensei and with the dim light it only made it harder.”Sensei? Are you here? You better not be pulling a prank on me again.” I heard a noise behind me and turned around. Only to see “Hanabi?!?”.

She was there ,blushing, trying to hide herself behind the curtains of the window. She was dressed as a magical girl, one that exposed the top of her chest. I heard sensei chuckling behind me. As always he dressed her up again.”Ugh Sensei you always make me wear these weird outfits! Just leave me alone!”As Aikuro complains to Sensei, he turned on the lights to reveal a brightly colored room. A paradise to all weeaboos and otakus, the walls were covered with shelves containing charming kawaii figurine and leaning on the walls were body pillows of various anime. There was a couple bookshelves filled with manga.

As you could’ve guessed, this is the clubroom of the Manga/anime club.”Too bad our seniors left us. We used to have this room filled everyday” Hanabi pointed that out.”It’s true, this club was only made last year and is about to die, I still remember the day were you two came in just to fill in the blank spots for the seniors. Only to get obsessed with this stuff.” said sensei.”Well it’s not my fault that these adorable waifus need a home and a lover”. I just decided to ignore their conversation to go check up on my waifus and added some new ones to my collection. While I polish my family, Hanabi decides to put her arms around me to grab my attention while whispering into my ear.”Why don’t you become mine? Forget your waifus, i'll be here for you” Without a second to react I pushed away only angering her.”Awwww Why do you always do this? I know you love me and so do I sooo… Let’s get married!” “Can you be quiet? I'm trying to take care of Emilia right now.” I regretted saying that as she quickly smashed my waifu into pieces leaving me to cry.

So this is the problem, Hanabi acts completely normal in front of all her classmates to keep up her innocent act. But she’s in love with me and you might recall me saying i’d love to be her girlfriend so why don’t I date her? Well I love her innocent side, not the crazy one. She also only joined the club because of me. So she doesn’t bother coming if I don’t actually go.

The lunch bell rings telling all students to return to their class. I glanced at the schedule only to find out that I had Yumeko Tachibana the science teacher. She is a sensei that I hate, she always confiscate my precious family when she can and only give them back a few days after.

”Okay class,Today we are going to start by opening our textbooks to page 69. While Weeaboo-kun hands over his dolls” I stood up and sighed, grabbing my collection of “Dolls” before I took them over to her.

I walked out of school that day lucky, today was the first day she actually gave them back right after class. I smirked until I felt an uneasy presence behind me. It was Hanabi, she smiled at me and asked with a monotone voice”Who were you thinking about? Was it a girl? You know you’re not allowed to have a girlfriend without my permission””I-I’m not thinking about anything… Also even if I asked for your permission, you’d probably kill the girl.” “Ah so it was a girl you were thinking about.That’s not good,you should only think about me”I wanted to get away from her as fast as I could so I muttered a random name”I’m sorry! It was Mizuki, Second year. She confessed to me just a minute ago!” “Is that so… I’m sorry I won’t be coming home with you today. I forgot something at school. See you tomorrow”

I walked toward the school gate hoping that there was no second year Called Mizuki. I waited at the gate for my sister until my phone buzzed. I checked my message box and saw”Onii-chan, I’m going out with friends so go home without me!” Ughh even after I waited all that time. Well it’s not that bad since without her I can take my special route. The one I take to expand my household.

I took the road towards the Akihabara and went first to check out my Grandpa’s manga store, I always went to his instead of others because he would always keep some limited edition manga in stock for me. So I wouldn’t have to worry about limited edition manga. I was browsing through his stocks until I saw a manga which came with a figurine. It was a horrible manga, but I had to get her. I checked the price and gulped, I guess I’m not going to be coming back here anytime soon. I grabbed my bag and went window shopping for the rest of the day since I had no more money.

I came back home and was shocked to be greeted by Hanabi”Welcome home Darling, would you like supper, a bath or maybe….” I walked past her without responding and dashed up the stairs into my room. She was crying out to me”Open this door this instant or i’ll break it down” But I didn’t mind, this happened almost everyday so I just laid down on my bed only to find a bump. I pulled the sheets and saw a beautiful girl.

She looked a modest frail girl with curves and busts that you can only see from top tier superstar models. She had long silver frizzed hair that would go from head to knee, her facial features were on par with an anime girl,which included a small mouth with glistening lips a small nose which you can barely notice. As she opened her eyes, you could see two sparkling sapphires which shone back everything she could see.

He was inspecting the girl up close only to feel a chill behind him. Turning back he see’s Hanabi with emotionless eyes.

CHAPTER END

• Like 2
Edited by Akumu

Venom and his jailbreak anime addiction

There was once a far away prison on a server called Steam-gamers, and there was a room named weeaboo room. This room was Venom's favorite place to be so he could see all of his anime wafius in their skimpy bikinis and of that sort. He would knife and stab any CT that would pose a threat to his anime paradise of big breasted anime waifus. Later that day, there was a weeb named Souce Boss his souce was the best souce in all of the land of dojo. Souce Boss gave me some of his world class souce and we slurped it in front of my lovely anime waifus. The next day there was a massive freekiller he was anti-weeaboo so I escaped through the vents to my lovely ladies. I hit the big red button in the midde of the room activated the disco music and touched the ladies in the right places and booo....beep the wall comes in and there is a tec-9. I quickly grab the tec-9 and run to sniper tower to grab a scout. I wait for the free killing CT to come in my crosshair. As time passes by I see a leg come out of the dojo. Bang! Bang! Bang! I put a cap in his head. I went back to free the rest of my fellow T's from this anti-weeaboo scumbag. I fell back into my trance and went back to weeaboo room to hang with my anime babes.

• Content Count:  2262

My Administrator Officer and Colleague Can't Be This Weebs!

(Ore no Bucho-san to doyaku-san ga Konnani Otaku Wake ga Nai)

dedicated to Nuclear Onion and FrostBitten.

Not too long ago, there is a place called Steam-Gamers. it is a place where people share their fun and joke about each other. BlackWhite is a Administrators of the servers. He enjoy watching general anime. But soon after, he found out that this place is full of weebs.

BlackWhite soon found out the truth of some people: Senpai, the hardcore Asuna/Shiro Lover; SouceBoss, the ultimate Hatsune Miku Lover, who nag people to sing wrong lyrics in his clip; Console who watches weird hentai to laugh at; Leon Mordecai, the prince of weeb, who loves keijo which is an anime about boobs and butts; Frost "Elsa" Bitten, Queen of ice/Kuudere, and then, there is Nuclear Onion, the lord of the weebs as well as tsundere, his waifu is Kuroneko/Gokou Ruri.

:nuclearonion:

BlackWhite knows the fact that Nuclear Onion loves his waifu so much so he keep sending cosplay picture and illustration of his waifu. His love to his waifu eventually earn him the icon of Kuroneko under his name. Nuclear Onion was always shocked by BlackWhite whenever he told him the name of his waifu. He tried to make BlackWhite the weeb lord but despite of all the troubles, Nuclear Onion remain as a leader.

Frost “Elsa” Bitten, she is known as a kuudere and tsundere, who doesn’t want to admit the truth. She denied she watches anime so that she can be a normal person who lust over anime boobs or tentacles. She love her Senpai StunningJam so much that she willing to die for him. She encounter many obstacle but she will never give up hope. However, it is another story

Even after Nuclear Onion retired, BlackWhite still never forget about the weebness of his. The weebs and Frostbitten expecting their lord, their king to come back. The true weeblord, Nuclear “Kuroneko” Onion.

Tsuzuku/To be Continue

EDIT:I CAN'T TAG

• Like 1
Edited by BlackWhite
Se

Reply to Thread