? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest!

• Content Count:  5055

CIEInrh.png

IPzQE2k.png?1

Hello fellow Steam-Gamers and welcome to my first ever story time contest! (of many more hopefully) Everyone loves telling or making a good story, so why not make one while winning some prizes. The rules are simple: I give you one or more theme(s) and based on the theme(s) each person creates a very creative and well thought out story for me to read. The story itself can contain anything so long as it involves the theme(s) and follows the rules. The best 3 story tellers will win some nice prizes from me. Below are the rules for this contest, the prizes you may win, and the theme you will base your story on.

THEME:

Weeaboos, Anime, and/or Waifus

RULES:

1. Your story must be centered on the pre-selected theme. If you go off topic your story will be disqualified.

2. If there is more than one theme, you may either pick one or incorporate all of them into your story.

3. You must create a title for your story.

4. Your story must be a minimum of 250 words. A story that contains less than 250 words will be automatically disqualified.

5. Make sure you follow the forum rules.

6. Be creative, use your imagination, and have lots of fun! :)

PRIZES:

First Place: $30 Steam Credit, game keys of Sakura Spirit, Sakura Angel, Sakura Beach, Sakura Beach 2, & a nice forum award.

Second Place: $15 Steam Credit, game keys of Sakura Spirit, Sakura Angel, & a nice forum award.

Third Place: $5 Steam Credit, game key of Sakura Spirit, & a nice forum award.

PARTICIPANTS:

@MyHobos

@Minus (via PM)

@SL4DE

@euro

@RabbitinaHat

@Halo

@Post

@kitteh

@shadow abyss (via PM)

@Suri

@shoiep

@Akumu

@Venom2599

@BlackWhite

WINNERS:

First Place: @shoiep (Weeb Fantasy)

Second Place: @Minus (Second Chances)

Third Place: @Suri (Nihon Kabure: Steamu-Gema no Monogatari)

Have fun and may the best story win!

BLNj6tP.png

• Like 6
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  742

Since I seem to lack the ability to write about weebs and waifus, I'll just throw down this 15 minute story here under the anime category. Just a heads up, its not really the story y'all are probably expecting.

Aragane Station

The sharp clang of the helmet hitting the dark green lockers broke the silence like an arrow piercing through the sky.

“How the hell did we mess that one up?” Another clang, sharper this time, as a fist pounded the metal that crumpled like paper.

“Calm down, there was nothing we could do,” a voice said quietly, echoing around the small room. “There was nothing we could do,” the voice repeated, quieter this time.

“Like hell there wasn’t!” A sharp thump as something or someone sat down hard. “We could have saved them; we could have saved some of them! We could have at least done something!”

Heavy, labored breathing settled into the silence, as the distant wails of a siren echoed faintly off the walls, the muffled crump of an explosion rocking the room.

“There’s nothing we can do about that now, we were told to stand down,” the other voice said softly. “Now do you want to sit here ‘till the end of time? Or are you gonna get up and at least make sure some of them get home safe?”

A resigned sigh and a slight dip of the head was the only answer he found.

“We never found Takashi you know, he could still be out there, alive and kicking, just waiting for those fuckers to get him. So c’mon, get your head in the game kiddo, we’ve got work to do.”

A small glimmer of hope appeared in his eyes, but gave way to something else. Fear.

“Hey man, what the fuck are those things anyways? Our weapons hardly do fuck all, and we’ve already lost comms with the ammunition depot at Henoko.”

A long pause followed, in which nobody spoke and the darkness seemed pour from the walls, enveloping them both.

“Honest to God, I’ve got no clue, but we’re not going to stay alive by staying here. There are still people out there, and we’ve got a job to do. We may die today, we may die tomorrow, but I’ll be damned if I die sitting on my arse, do ya hear? This isn’t the Iron Fortress, and we’re not at Kabane. We’ve got centuries of technology on our side, and we better damn make sure we use it.”

A look of both apprehension and admiration was the only answer that he needed. With a curt nod, he tossed him the helmet and pulled him up onto his feet; hands jittery and twitching, matching with the crackle and crumble of debris trickling from the walls. The duo ambled out of the room, the faint shuffle of footsteps fading into the distance. And with it, hope.

And etched into the walls, ever so lightly and faded by time: Aragane Station, the Never-Ending Night

Edited by MyHobos

• Content Count:  415

So am I allowed to include ecchi and lemon stuff? Or it has to be kid friendly and such. Because im fine with either its just i want to know before i create it

Edited by Akumu

• Content Count:  418

So am iallowed to include ecchi and lemon stuff? Or it has to be kid friendly and such. Because im fine with either its just i want to know before i create it

It's still in the forums, so it has to abide by forums rule. If the story has to be like that, I'd message it directly to Leon instead.

Reply to Thread