? servers

? players online

TTT-New Way of T's seeing each other.

• Content Count:  5055

I would mind adding the little "T" symbol and/or "D" symbol above traitors' and detectives' respectively (seen it done on other TTT servers, looks decent), as well as the red skin color. The only problem with the symbols on their heads is if you're in a small area with a low roof and the symbol decides to disappear through the roof similar to how the frostdefend and frostcog symbols disappear through the roof sometimes on certain ZE maps.

• Content Count:  1050

If you're "accidentally" killing your T buddies a bunch of times by accident, you need to rework your strategy. Just because you're a T doesn't mean you pull the trigger at anything that moves.

This is the only problem with the current system, people are too quick on the trigger. In all of my hours on TTT, I've never had an issue with identifying my teammates. Most importantly, it tells you who is on your team at the start of the round and you should always read the name of the person you are going to kill before shooting them. We won't change something that isn't broken just because a few players are trigger happy.

Reply to Thread