? servers

? players online

TTT-New Way of T's seeing each other.

• Content Count:  119

So I've been playing TTT a lot recently, and a little issue is that T's kill each other a bunch of times by accident. They do this cuz they didn't see the red circle. I'm not sure if there are any ways of making this easier, but I think that incorperating a little T over their head or making the traitor model red, (like the detective is blue) but only other traitors can see the red (if this is even possible) would really help.

Edited by Solid

• Content Count:  6465

Having icons above their heads will not help as much as you might think. Because, when you're in close proximity it will look like it's over someone else. The red circle emanates from their body which makes it better to identify T's.

Ultimately, people should just learn to pay attention to the red circle. You can even see it through walls, there should be literally zero reason to accidentally kill another Traitor. I don't think I've accidentally team killed as a traitor more than like 5 times in my entire time playing.

• Content Count:  4960

It is visible enough as it is.

You get told who your partners are at the beginning of the round,

remembering 2-3 names shouldn't be hard. The red circle beneath their feet can't be missed either.

If you get RDM'd by your Traitor teammate, call in an admin or make a player complaint :)

Edit: @XeNo was first

• Content Count:  2579

Personally agree, since I'm colourblind. I can't see the red circle whenever it's on green/brown colours, so I did teamkill a few Ts because of that. Also, it is not visible in the dark, like the radar. On maps like slender or canyon, they don't appear.

If there's an alternative that eoulrn't break anything, I'm up for it!

• Content Count:  415

Accidents will always happen,no matter if you're an Innocent, Detective or a Traitor, there will always be accident rdm. I've killed my buddies by accident lots of times and most of the times i just slay myself if i do or just keep playing if im the last one. They could make like a red outline on your buddies with the circle on the bottom like it is. But that won't do much because even in GMOD there is accidental rdm. So this is something we just have to deal with.

• Content Count:  2730

Personally agree, since I'm colourblind. I can't see the red circle whenever it's on green/brown colours, so I did teamkill a few Ts because of that. Also, it is not visible in the dark, like the radar. On maps like slender or canyon, they don't appear.

If there's an alternative that eoulrn't break anything, I'm up for it!

I wonder is there is a way to make the T's skin red and only be seen by the other T's.

Reply to Thread