? servers

? players online

Extra Life Game Discussions

• Content Count:  6242

Extra Life 2016 is November 5th from 8 a.m. until November 6th at 8 a.m. I need to get an idea of how many sessions I need to try to schedule to get as many people to participate. So here you'll post what games you want to participate in. If you can prioritize them for me so I can also maybe attempt to build a schedule and post what time you'll be able to play. I don't expect anyone to hangout all 24 hours with me, that's cool if you do but I'm realistically expecting around 2 hours per person.

Here's a list of games I am planning on playing, if you have another suggestion please let me know. If I have it we can work it in, however, if I don't I currently do not have plans to purchase any more games before the event unless there's a sale.

Rocket League (4 v 4's)

Rocket League Competitive 3's

Killing Floor 2 (6 man team)

RWBY Grimm Eclipse (4 man team)

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (3 person groups)

Left for Dead 2 (Campaigns only too many people fight in VS)

Damned (5 person game IIRC)

Dead by Daylight (5 person groups)

Jack Box Party Games (depends on the game, you will need to have TeamViewer 11 to play)

Elite Dangerous (can do a pretty big private party)

Overwatch (6 man teams, no 6 v 6, competitive or normals)

League of Legends (No 5 v 5's, no competitive I'm rusty as fuck)

As stated in previous thread about this, I don't plan to play any of the CS:GO servers as I don't want to flood any server with our group. There are a few stipulations on some games that I've stated in the parentheses, sorry, but this is going off experience with this community and similar situations.

I am going to try to schedule this event as best as I can to get as many of you guys to play with me at least once that day, obviously the longer you are available to play the more chances you got. If I have high demands I'll have to take people who can fit the schedule the best, however, if you make a donation (http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=216417) I would definitely try to make your schedule fit into mine.

Thanks for signing up and coming to support me and Extra Life!

• Like 15

• Content Count:  415

Time to crash in everygame That you guys will play

My pc crashes a lot and in fixing it right now, so i hope it wont crash if i play with you guys.

I'd probably play Rocket league Like last time and Left4dead2

Reply to Thread