? servers

? players online

Soccer Tips And Cancerool

• Content Count:  788

Big thing I had with my highschool team my senior year (I was a captain on the team btw) is showing work ethic and effort. It doesn't matter if your skilled, fast, or neither. As long as you show heart on and off the field, that gets you just as far as the skilled players who don't work as hard.

EDIT: Nice signature.

• Content Count:  422

Juggle the ball a lot. (with your feet, obviously) It improves your feel for the ball, first touch, control of the ball, and how comfortable you are on the ball.

Also, make sure you warm up before every match, pulling a muscle would really suck.

Pass, don't be a ball hog, no one likes that.

See what boots (cleats) fit you and what you are comfortable with. (boot/cleat size, fit, and how it suits your style of play)

Practice playing in positions you are not familiar with. You should know how to play all positions on the pitch, even goalkeeper. Say you play up front on attack, left wing or such. Try seeing what it's like to be a defender, be in their minds for a day.

Know when to take shots. You don't want to be taking shots from 30 yards away all the time.

This is all I could think of, I hope it helps.

Reply to Thread