? servers

? players online

Contest

• Content Count:  11501

Hey everyone,

So Wooper's thread about changing the AO picture sparked an idea I have. I want to have a contest to see some cool / funny pictures you guys can come up with for our teamspeak channels for AO's / BD's.

The contest: Create a picture (funny preferred) for the AO team or the BD team. Post the submissions in this thread.

The rules: You can submit as many pictures as you want for the contest, but the pictures must have the teams separated (meaning don't include the BD's in the AO picture, and don't include the AO's in the BD picture). TA's may be included in the AO picture, but not the BD picture. The pictures must also have each member of the current team that you choose. To be considered a winner for the prize, you must have your submission in by 12am EST Sunday, September 4th.

The prize: Two months of subscriber or a steam game of equal value. There will be two pictures selected as winners, meaning two prizes - one for the BD picture and one for the AO picture. Contestants can potentially win both prizes, meaning 4 months of sub or a $20 steam game.

Winners will be selected by the higher up staff and notified on here. If all of the pictures suck, then no one will get chosen. While we all generally have thick skin and appreciate making fun of ourselves, pictures that have no purpose other than being rude or derogatory will be removed and the user will be handled.

Good luck!

• Like 17
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  1719

These 2 are the ones I like the best

When the AOs come back from vacation

OL9jZmm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OL9jZmm

I like to think that the radio in this picture is the shoutbox

dxRYlkQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dxRYlkQ

• Like 8