? servers

? players online

PETITION AGAINST VALVE

• Content Count:  1083

Only looked at the petition itself and not the video. From what was said/listed (literally like 3 lines) it seems extremely vague and doesn't seem like it will go anywhere. Also, they need to remove the stupid fucking rng in some scenarios where there clearly shouldn't be any

• Content Count:  2579

I see the concept, I understand how he can be mad at Valve for not taking "actions" in order to fix basic issues like cheating and registeey.

but

This is honestly ridiculous. I've been playing this game since it came out, and it has never been looking this good. Every update, people complain and make the game look bad for a while to then forget about it. Cheaters are unfortunately a big part of the problems, even with prime enabled, but it's going in the good direction.

We've had a hitbox fix, making them more accurate to the current models and movements characters make, but the "hitreg" issues are mostly server-sided.

Valve not upgrading to 128 has been explained in the past, it's probably not going to happen sooner or later. The "petition" for Valve won't do anything, except gather some attention on Nick himself. How could Valve magically stop cheating, seriously. No anti-cheat is perfect, everything has holes. They are indeed slow on making Waves, like the famous april 2015 vac wave.

Just to throw in some reddit conspiracies here, they may also be preparing for a Source2 switch which could be happening this year. Making big upgrades would be retarding their project, but that's to be seen.

Personally I think he's good to advertise himself

• Content Count:  4441

My only real issue with CSGO is the scripters/cheaters, other than that the game is relatively balanced and fun.

It's kinda sad though because Overwatch can easily be manipulated as to not let reports go anywhere and Valve Anti-Cheat is complete garbage that doesn't ban until weeks if not months after you're detecting for cheating.

I see games like Arma 3 (Battleeye) and Rust (Easy Anticheat [EAC] ) have these extremely well made, thought out anti-cheats that for the most part make their games cheater-free and I wish CSGO had that.

tldr; im tired of playing against kids using aim assist and aimlock valve pls

• Content Count:  356

valve doesnt want to fix the cheater problem. once a cheater is banned they buy a new account with the possibility of buying new skins for it. its simply to profitable for valve to just leave it as it is, and if they dont have to spend money and resources to fix it then they wont.

sure it sucks for us as players, but its their game they have every right to do whatever they want with it. who knows tomorrow they could just flip the switch and CSGO would be reduced to nothing along with the value of all skins and items.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

This petition won't do anything, this video is useless. There is literally no point in making a petition it won't make them do anything they don't want to do. Also, VAC is awful always has been always will be.

• Content Count:  2230

Most of Nick's points are right, but all I can say to that is that it's a shame. Most of the people who commented on this thread are right, it's unlikely that valve will actually take much action at all.

Reply to Thread