? servers

? players online

JB lr system?

• Content Count:  965

I've gone to alot of other JailBreak servers and most of them have an lr system, where the last T gets a chance to win the round.

In Jailbreak this system works fine for other servers and allows T's to have lr's otherwise not accessible through the maps on JailBreak.

• Content Count:  2589

Short answer: no

Long answer: This has been brought up and discussed many times over the years. We try to keep our jailbreak server as vanilla as possible. Our server also usually tends to prefer doing "manual LRs" so to speak. There are any number of issues that we could face with the plugin and we just don't feel like any potential issues are worth the reward we'd get from using it. The vast majority of the time whenever someone does a LR it is either knife fight, gun toss or shot for shot. All of those can be done without a plugin and TBH considering most maps have a gun toss or shot for shot pit, and that our server usually ignores it, I could see people ignoring the plugin as well and doing it manually. But the vanilla thing is my main concern. I've always preferred vanilla JB which is why we don't have !warden or !lr.

• Content Count:  11501

We try to keep our jailbreak server as vanilla as possible.

This is exactly why I never added it when I was in charge of PB over the years. There's no need to clutter a server with plugins if you do not need them.

Reply to Thread