? servers

? players online

all ts off mic

• Content Count:  2589

There's no hard time limit on ordering all Ts off mic. Generally speaking just order it, do what you need to do (such as give an order) and allow them back on mic.

I watched the video involving this incident. I think it's a bit of mishap between both parties.

Skinny, you prob should have just used chat to avoid being shot but I'm fine with CTs restricting mic so they can do Simon says, as long as the ct isn't a nazi about it.

Halo really should have communicated better with you rather than just shooting you as he said no he didn't. He should have said he was ordering you off mic so he could do Simon says and shouldn't have been such a hard ass with the shots.

Sidenote: @Mr.Sir i haven't said anything for awhile now, but it's "allowed" not "aloud". Seen you make that mistake a few times :larry:

• Content Count:  2589

@Halo don't be so quick to shoot next time and try to make it more clear that you are ordering all Ts off mic so you can do a death game. This entire situation is just a lack of communication and quick reactions.

Reply to Thread