? players online

[CS:GO] 1v1 Tournament: Final Results

• Content Count:  3740

logo.png

WZC2MIa.png

Final Tournament Results

mqhvBuW.jpg

W5lH9xF.jpg

A special shout out to those who participated, I hope you all had fun!

Also a big thank you to @Paradox @El NIÑO (>^-^)> @arottenpickle @Stunningjam @Luke for helping me organize the matches, deeply appreciated guys!

Another shout out to @Eldest @chet @Jazz for streaming the tournament, very cool!

Thank you all for making this possible!

RSI0lx8.png

• Like 15

• Content Count:  2686

Thanks for the tournament and nice matches everyone! :)

The whole stream file is ~4GB and 3h+ long so I'll upload it today after I play in another tournament.

• Like 1

These things are only aids if we don't enforce strict time limits. No subs once the tournament starts, if you are late for more than 5 minutes, you get DQ. This way the whole tournament, be it 1vs1, 2vs2 or 5vs5, can be played out in a fixed time.

I would love to see 5vs5 :)

• Content Count:  660

These things are only aids if we don't enforce strict time limits. No subs once the tournament starts, if you are late for more than 5 minutes, you get DQ. This way the whole tournament, be it 1vs1, 2vs2 or 5vs5, can be played out in a fixed time.

I would love to see 5vs5 :)

Are you telling me that bringing in 3 global subs is aids ?

I'd rather see a 2v2 or a 3v3 tourney. These are easier to set up, we already saw yesterday that we need alot of subs. i'm sure 30% of the people didn't show up. Imo blacklist them for the next tourney, maybe people will start taking it more serious because it ruins the tourney.

GG everybody, good matches.

• Content Count:  2579

If we want to make a 5v5, we gotta make it around september, and have it setup with a lot of teams, and a lot of subs or teamless players. 8 teams would be perfect, we could have 2 servers ready to do it, it'd be awesome.

If @Wawa or @Black Rain want to set one up,I could help, I really want thia to happen.

Here are the games up till semifinals, because then I went to sleep x) At the moment it is 360p but once the HD processing ends, it should be 1080 60fps

If the stream freezes it's because I alt-tabbed, nothing wrong with the capture, youtube or on your end.

Reply to Thread