? servers

? players online

Spiked's Gaming Marathon!!!

• Content Count:  6242

Ladies and Gents,

Back by popular request! I'll be hosting a gaming marathon this weekend. I'll start around 1 or 2 PM ET on Saturday and go until who knows.

Games that I will be playing:

Rocket League

Overwatch

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes!

Cards Against Humanity

Games that I would be open to playing:

Dead by Daylight

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Monopoly

GTA 5

The top list of games that I know a lot of people will enjoy either playing or watching being played. The bottom list is games that I have downloaded and can play if others want to.

I'm not really up to playing CS:GO as most of us play that pretty regular. I do have League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm but I'd have to update them so if anyone wants me to add them to the list just let me know to update my game.

If there's something that I've not listed, please let me know and I'll see if I can accommodate.

Obviously, some games have player limits and we can't all play at the same time. We'll try to keep people rotating in and out. Games like RL and OW we'll play in hour or so blocks so we can keep things fresh and get some people rotated in. Games like Keep Talking, we can rotate people really easily. Monopoly would probably be a game to play when/if we get a few people around, that game can take up to 2 hours to complete. I will be streaming this event again so if you aren't playing you can watch. We'll also be on TS.

If you have any ideas for this just post them up and we'll see what we can do!

• Like 6
Edited by SpikedRocker
added game

• Content Count:  6759

@SpikedRocker HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

I think you'd have fun playing GTA V online with a big group. L4D2 on a community server that holds 20 slots would be fun as well. Hopefully I make it to this event :d

Edit: DBD is fun but the limit on how many players can join you just makes it meh tbh. If a lot of people join in on your marathon and you play DBD then you're gonna have a long wait list of players wanting to join you :(

• Like 1
Edited by Black Rain

• Content Count:  6242

I think you'd have fun playing GTA V online with a big group. L4D2 on a community server that holds 20 slots would be fun as well. Hopefully I make it to this event :d

Edit: DBD is fun but the limit on how many players can join you just makes it meh tbh. If a lot of people join in on your marathon and you play DBD then you're gonna have a long wait list of players wanting to join you :(

Yeah I finally got GTA 5 yesterday on a pretty good sale. So if we get a good group to show me how that all works that would be cool. Dead By Daylight would be one of those games where we get a lul in people, like around dinner time or something.

Reply to Thread