? servers

? players online

bigger attachment cache

• Content Count:  9

9mb is pathetic. i have a 5min demo that cant be uploaded because its 13mb. fraps only makes a short video bigger. 29 sec fraps ends up 436mb compressed.

fraps didnt make it smaller and im not going to buy sony anything. any other ideas?

• Content Count:  1468

What Goku said. It's horrible. Never use it, just use mediafire (preferable for me), dropbox, or another file uploading site like this. As well as using imgur to upload screenshots + images (gyazo is also very good, but ingame doesn't really work well. Best for steam chats tbh)

Fraps is horrid for file size too :

• Content Count:  2589

Also if you're recording for a player complaint, we highly encourage and recommend you to use the games built in demo feature. We can use third party video recordings, but an actual demo is very much preferred.

• Content Count:  9

a pub has to suggest this? really?

1 take the attachment function off completely and instruct to use third pary..or!

2 up your attachment size cause thats what is killing it.

• Content Count:  2589

@Dr.MeTaL no one deleted your posts. As I stated in another thread you made, some accounts run into the issue where their first few posts have to be approved before the public can see them.

@SpikedRocker can explain better if needed since I believe he was the one that implemented it.

Reply to Thread