? servers

? players online

Change in this section.

• Content Count:  6242

Recently a lot of questions were being asked mostly pertaining to rules in a specific server. We have a dedicated section for Rules Discussions. I have moved the most recent questions to that section to be answered there. Reasoning behind this as the questions typically were asking for a clarification or an interpretation on a rule. While yes these were questions, they often became discussions on rules themselves. So I have decided to move them and post this notice regarding the organization of these threads.

In the next few days I'll be looking to modify/clean up these sections, in addition making things a bit easier to people to find answers to any types of questions they have.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  4960

@SpikedRocker Wouldn't it be easier by making a sort of Wiki page for this? People would only need to enter a word or phrase and they'd find all results based on that.

Titles should be clear and not everything should be packed up in one thread full of text.

If needed, i'd help out to model a draft on how we could do this.

This would be extremely beneficial towards our community on a short-term basis, as in easy-to-find rules and less threads. At the moment, our rules section is full of threads with scraps of rules and situations.

@SpikedRocker Wouldn't it be easier by making a sort of Wiki page for this? People would only need to enter a word or phrase and they'd find all results based on that.

Titles should be clear and not everything should be packed up in one thread full of text.

If needed, i'd help out to model a draft on how we could do this.

This would be extremely beneficial towards our community on a short-term basis, as in easy-to-find rules and less threads. At the moment, our rules section is full of threads with scraps of rules and situations.

The search function that is built into the forums really is lackluster and to improve it would be a waste of time as forum updates come we'd have to redo it.

However, what you were asking for to make things easier to find, that is my goal that I eluded to. I just don't have fully fleshed out examples of what it will be when I do finish. It may be a bit of a 2 part process where I get the bare bones in place and then spend some extra time getting it full featured.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

Could you perhaps put the tags in different colors? It would be even easier to notice what servers they're designated to that way imo. At least at a first glance it'll be easier to tell right away, despite the fact that you can search the prefix.

Make JB pink because it's ran by losers :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8754

Could you perhaps put the tags in different colors? It would be even easier to notice what servers they're designated to that way imo. At least at a first glance it'll be easier to tell right away, despite the fact that you can search the prefix.

Oh, I didn't know you're running jb again.

• Like 5

That is the plan. I just only got so far into doing what I was working on. There's a whole other thing that is going to be a part of that.

Speaking of, I've only done the first 3 pages of those questions. Any forum moderator wants to help can set the prefix's for the other 20 something pages of rules stuff that would be great.

Reply to Thread