? servers

? players online

Introducing: FFA Deathmatch!

• Content Count:  3740

logo.png

SG is proud to introduce yet another new CS:GO server: FFA Deathmatch!

This server will replace Casual, BUT will keep Dust2 as its primary map and GameMe stats will not be reset.

b_560_95_1.png

IP: 66.150.121.69:27016

FFA (Free For All) is a deathmatch gamemode that pits players against each other with any gun of their choosing. The goal is to kill anyone you see to score kill streaks, with each kill granting you a full ammo clip and some health regained. You're on your own in this server!

iMhINjI.png

See you all in the server, bitches!

VFiyv7I.png

• Like 22
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  1612

Played on it about an hour ago. Extremely fast paced, and respawns are almost instant. It's perfect for warming up, and for straight up fragging. Little to no sneaking around, and constant action means you are never sitting out because of a death.

Fun stuff~

• Content Count:  989

Tbh, the hit boxes seem broken compared to the other 128 tick dm servers I use. I even tested it on bots that were sitting still and shots would literally go through the head. Idk what brought this issue, but there's technically no reason for anyone to use this dm server rather than others.

• Content Count:  1612

Tbh, the hit boxes seem broken compared to the other 128 tick dm servers I use. I even tested it on bots that were sitting still and shots would literally go through the head. Idk what brought this issue, but there's technically no reason for anyone to use this dm server rather than others.

A few players noticed that, and Wawa tweaked it in-game for a good while. It felt normal after that.

• Content Count:  989

A few players noticed that, and Wawa tweaked it in-game for a good while. It felt normal after that.

Tested it like an hour ago, and it was still having said issue, not sure when he tweaked it.

Reply to Thread