? servers

? players online

KD joined the Warriors???

• Content Count:  1193

I didn't see any threads for this... KD, Curry, Klay, and Andre all on the same team next year.. I assume KD just wants to win a ring before he retires... Anyway, what do you guys think about this? I bet Golden State wins every game next year and then chokes in the playoffs:laugh:

• Content Count:  4980

GSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSWGSW

Got too hyped and balled like 6 in the morning when I thought about that team, well that plus I couldn't sleep :d

SHOOTERS

• Content Count:  5377

Too much ball sharing which will result in losses but who knows im sure some bad team will win next year

Yeah, I hate when my team has too many options. /s

I like the move only because we got Harrison Barnes and Andrew bogut out of it.

• Content Count:  4980

Isn't fucking Ray Allen coming out of retirement to play with GSW?

i wouldnt be surprised lol they have zaza, david west and another guy with minimum contracts and fucking zaza's worth like 10times more than a minimum. ppl hoe'in for championship

• Content Count:  890

First of all you forgot Draymond, And they will not go 82-0, Not everyone is going to be able to put up 20 per game cause they have so many good players that they will need to pass it around ALOT, And if they dont then they are going to get less minutes.

• Content Count:  1193

First of all you forgot Draymond, And they will not go 82-0, Not everyone is going to be able to put up 20 per game cause they have so many good players that they will need to pass it around ALOT, And if they dont then they are going to get less minutes.

You're right.

Reply to Thread