? servers

? players online

Hide and seek (or prop hunt and Dominic is still an idiot)

• Content Count:  2589

Don't worry guys, I called Dominic an idiot on steam chat

Also im just gonna drop these here and tag @Wawa since it was his event:

http://plays.tv/video/57259e22483210d8f2/clipboard-is-op-in-prophunt-csgo-steamgamers?from=user

http://plays.tv/video/572569f4806e17a129/perfect-hiding-spot-prophunt-csgo-steamgamers?from=user

• Like 2

@Goku is also an idiot

Make up your damn mind kid. I ask if you mean prop hunt, you say yes. So I fix your title and drop some dank ass videos, and then you change your mind.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

Make up your damn mind kid. I ask if you mean prop hunt, you say yes. So I fix your title and drop some dank ass videos, and then you change your mind.

Technically I didn't say I meant prop hunt, I just said "I mean, shit."

I'd love to know the status on both of them though.

Technically I didn't say I meant prop hunt, I just said "I mean, shit.

That means yes, AND you edited the OP. You full of shit.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

It's Prop Hunt since HnS is a separate mod created back then for 1.6 but still exists today for CS:GO. As far as I know, we decided to keep this mod a MGT event only due to the fact that the interest in this server can die out easily in perhaps a week or two.

Yes, we can turn this into an official server but there is a huge possibility that the hype for this mod will eventually die out. You don't only have the concern of having the server populated but the maps that will be used for rotation. The maps that were used for the event had to be adjusted because Wawa had to work on finding props that fit for each map that was played. It's pretty tedious work I'm assuming and as much as we would want this to happen, there are tons of de_ & cs_ that can would have to be worked on to find multiple possible amounts of props to play as.

It's a great mode and I've been playing it on other games like CoD and TF2 but I think it's best left as a MGT event to make sure that we don't lose the interest generated on the game mode.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread