? servers

? players online

Gang Beast

• Content Count:  1667

So who is down to play this game. Trust me its fuckn hilarious, it will make you poop your pants. If you're interested to play I would buy it really quick and play with y'all.

The game is basically who is the last survivor wins, so try to kill everyone before they kill you. All you could do is punch, kick, or carry. But still trust me look at other youtubers posting this type of stuff its amazing.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2230

Oh my god I remember playing this when the first version was released, awesome to see an updated version :d

This game is really fun, I'd totally consider buying it if others are interested.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1592

Fyi it's still missing online multiplayer, which is in the works (and all these streamers are playing it already, because they filled in a request form for the multiplayer beta). Can confirm though, the game is hilarious to watch and play.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1468

Fyi it's still missing online multiplayer, which is in the works (and all these streamers are playing it already, because they filled in a request form for the multiplayer beta). Can confirm though, the game is hilarious to watch and play.

I was about to post "yeah i'll get it" then I saw this and was like

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But if this comes out update this thread or something and I'll definitely get it, not a game I've been watching a lot of, or following, but sure does seem fun with friends. Thanks for pointing this out, punkgay.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2230

Ah alright thanks for saying this, like what @Stunningjam said I probably won't get it until that's fully released.

• Like 1
Edited by Luke

Reply to Thread