? servers

? players online

AFK Manager..?

• Content Count:  174

Some admins tell me this some admins tell me that, I decided to take this to the forum.

I was told by an admin ****** today that we can kill afks and I quote. " (ALL) [sG] ***** *****: you are allowed to kills afks"

This concerns me because in the past I have ben told you are not allowed to kill afks (using warning shots)

Then it goes to this then back to that.

My point is. If we can kill afks, why do we have an afk manager? If CTs don't check cells that is their problem, am I right?

Thanks for all the replies.

EDIT: I censored the admins name just for personal reasons. If he/she would like to say it was them well then that is that :p

Edited by Dominik
update information

• Content Count:  5674

Technically AFKs arent following orders so you can kill AFKs

EDIT:

If CTs don't check cells that is their problem, am I right?

I don't know about you but I don't want to look at every single cell, it's the fact that the AFK Manager helps for when CT's dont do that, very few do do it.

Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  1802

If they don't react to a warning shot, they are not following orders so they can be killed. Afk rules have changed so that might bring confusion.

• Content Count:  5674

Then why do we have an AFK manager :p

I fixed my other post, I personally wouldn't want to go around checking every single cell.. unless you really want to waste your time in the round as a CT especially since I usually see you giving orders, then go ahead and check everything but AFK Manager is extremely useful for those of us that don't want to check every cell.

My point is, AFK Manager is an extreme help to CTs and basically puts them in less danger.

• Content Count:  2589

You may use warning shot to "kill" afks, Since there are some people who would pretend to afk and knife CT at the back.

Technically AFKs arent following orders so you can kill AFKs

Sums it up. A T that is afk is delaying and not following your order. Issue them a warning shot and then if they still don't go, you kill them.

As for the AFK manager, it's still there to prevent people from AFK'ing and farming points from the store. It still does its job, as not all CTs will kill or even notice an AFK. But blackwhite sums up why you are still allowed to kill them, as many Ts, myself included, would fake AFK and use that to gain an advantage.

Keeping the thread open in case anyone has any more questions(unless Wawa or Onion wish to weigh in and close it), but please don't basically restate the answers that have already been given.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

If an admin tells you that you can't kill AFK's (using warning shots for technically disobeying), then report them with an admin complaint for making up rules.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread