? servers

? players online

lr on jail break server

• Content Count:  16

I think that the server should have a plugin for the last request when playing jailbreak because it gives you more options and choices as to what you want to do. it also makes you want to survive through the round instead of just YOLOing it.

• Content Count:  3287

This should prolly be in this section of the forum. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Anyway, I can't even begin to count the amount of times this request, or requests similar to this have been made.

Every single time, resulting in the same answer; nope

At this time, we don't use an !lr plugin because it forces CTs to be apart of an LR when there's a rule on our server that CTs are not required to do LRs. That and we've just always had the server this way since CS:S. At least in my years here that is.

Another problem is that, say a T is rebelling and just hiding in a vent. A CT gets close to him, starts shooting him and the T already has the plugin open, so he can quickly create an lr so that the CT doesn't kill him (this is if it was forced). This would be stupid to do, I like the current LR system as it is.

Basically, it doesn't work for us.We've had this way of playing JB since CS:S and it's worked for us.

There's upsides and downsides to an LR plugin, both of which have been thoroughly discussed in the community quite a few times over

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3740

Elemental's post pretty much sums up why we don't use a LR plugin. Thank you for your suggestion Jdog, but we are not considering a LR plugin at this time.

Reply to Thread