? servers

? players online

Player Disrespect

• Content Count:  8383

If they couldn't, CT orders would NEVER be heard

Yeah the rules makes sense, I was talking more of confusing the order instead of just out voicing the CT giving the order. Like "T's go here" "Where's Here? I don't understand" kind of deal to put pressure on them to be more detailed while they already have T's on the move. lol

• Content Count:  3462

Yeah the rules makes sense, I was talking more of confusing the order instead of just out voicing the CT giving the order. Like "T's go here" "Where's Here? I don't understand" kind of deal to put pressure on them to be more detailed while they already have T's on the move. lol

My favorite part is when a CT kills a T for following a T's troll orders, then the T screams freekill and you're not sure what's the right order yourself since you couldn't hear over the class room of elementary school children yelling like they're playing kickball at recess and that one faggot puffy kid gets tagged out but then fucking argues about it despite the fact that he's clearly wrong until every stupid kid goes in a circle either yelling against or for him even though they themselves were too busy picking their noses to know wtf even happened in the first place.

Yeah that's the best.

Think you just triggered @Nuclear Onion :kappa:

Maybe.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3287

My favorite part is when a CT kills a T for following a T's troll orders, then the T screams freekill and you're not sure what's the right order yourself since you couldn't hear over the class room of elementary school children yelling like they're playing kickball at recess and that one faggot puffy kid gets tagged out but then fucking argues about it despite the fact that he's clearly wrong until every stupid kid goes in a circle either yelling against or for him even though they themselves were too busy picking their noses to know wtf even happened in the first place.

Yeah that's the best.

Holy shit you just summed up PB perfectly. o_o

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

tumblr_lx7cdbCvOn1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

Holy shit you just summed up PB perfectly. o_o

• Content Count:  6759

scoot504;815784']I agree but when there arent any admins on anyone can disrespect and new players to the server cant do anything about it. Even if they could send a report that person is long gone by the time its submitted.

Well that is why we can suggest that you record evidence of the player being disrespectful. It can be by screenshots or a demo and you can submit it using this form By the time our CAs and other higher-ups see it, the action will be taken on that user that breaks the rules

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.