? servers

? players online

Player Disrespect

• Content Count:  170

I don't know if it is just me but I have noticed a lot that when one specific CT ,or Guard, gives orders that T ,or Prisoners, tend to disrespect the CT giving orders and it just ends up turning into a fight of insults in chat or voice. Which most of the time means everybody in-game has to listen two or three 10year olds scream insults into there mics. Can we stop this or at least insult each other somewhere else?

Edited by Jr_Donkey
I am from Arkansaw and we don't teach proper grammar

• Content Count:  8383

I feel that T's should be able to confuse CT's who gives orders in the beginning. Since their objective is rebelling, so it can be a useful tool for that. If it's just flat out harassment-like disrespect then it's a no go.

• Content Count:  2589

So am i alowwed to keep talking when he says all ts off mic so they are distracted so i can escape to a secret?

I feel that T's should be able to confuse CT's who gives orders in the beginning. Since their objective is rebelling, so it can be a useful tool for that. If it's just flat out harassment-like disrespect then it's a no go.

If a CT tells you to get off mic so he can give an order, and you keep talking, be prepared to be shot.

Also how is your question relevant to the topic, @jpi02 ?

• Content Count:  8383

If a CT tells you to get off mic so he can give an order, and you keep talking, be prepared to be shot.

Also how is your question relevant to the topic, @jpi02 ?

Dang they can shoot you for that now? :( lame

• Content Count:  2589

Dang they can shoot you for that now? :( lame

It's disobeying an order. Always been allowed. Although they can't say "all Ts off mic" and keep you off mic for an unnecessarily long time. Usually it's all Ts off mic, give your order, move on.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.