jb_spy_vs_spy_v1-3 removal

• Content Count:  203

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_spy_vs_spy_v1-3

Type of map

Jail Break

Why should we remove it

The map has very few activities to do, people always complain about it when it comes up and most of the few activities to do are deathgames so everyone gets killed by the games instead of other things.

• Content Count:  5674

Not really sure if this is a very good reason to remove this map.. doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with it and to my knowledge people enjoy it, and so do I.

I admit there are a lot of deathgames, but we aren't required to do them, you can just send them to the place and don't make them do it. I love being a CT on this map, there is plenty to do. Disco, pool, race, climb, etc. If you want to, you can exclude climb because it is TECHNICALLY a death game once you turn it on.

Back to topic, I don't see a reason to remove this map, I personally love it and there is a lot of people I know who like it. I personally liked the old SpyVSSpy better but there aren't problems with this one..

So basically what I'm saying is, we shouldn't remove this because it probably is with some of the most played maps, if not it could be due to being kind of new.. but I've never had issues with this map.

• Content Count:  2589

Not really sure if this is a very good reason to remove this map.. doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with it and to my knowledge people enjoy it, and so do I.

Lack of things to do, and people not liking the map is a good reason to remove a map...Only better reason would be something like it crashing the server or something.

I admit there are a lot of deathgames, but we aren't required to do them, you can just send them to the place and don't make them do it. I love being a CT on this map, there is plenty to do. Disco, pool, race, climb, etc. If you want to, you can exclude climb because it is TECHNICALLY a death game once you turn it on.

Plenty to do: Deathcrate; Deathrun; Climb; Jump rope; Breakfloor; Dodgeball; Colors; Wipeout; Pool (very small); Disco; Big Cage; Race (which is small and boring as fuck)= 4 things to do. If you really want to even count big cage as something to do.

Disco, pool, race, climb, etc

There is no etc. That's seriously it.

Back to topic, I don't see a reason to remove this map, I personally love it and there is a lot of people I know who like it. I personally liked the old SpyVSSpy better but there aren't problems with this one..

Some people like it, that is true. But whenever this map is played, I also see people bitching about it. The amount of deathgames is nice, as it gives you something better to do for LRs/Deathgames, but the non deathgame options are really quite boring. Big cage is always boring, pool is very small, disco (sorry @SL4DE ) sucks and race is very small and boring. There is also the fact that the map design is very dull and a bit of an eye sore. It just isn't pleasant to look at. A good 80-90% of the map is grey. There is also the smoke on vent glitch that is a pain to deal with. It is hard to rebel due to the layout of the map as well.

I fully support this map being removed for the reasons above. It's very dull and overall not a fun map to play on T side.

And to end with:

So basically what I'm saying is, we shouldn't remove this because it probably is with some of the most played maps, if not it could be due to being kind of new.. but I've never had issues with this map.

It's the 15th overall played map in regard to time. It also really isn't that new. It was requested and added late December/early January. We removed electric_vip back in November and it is still the 7th most played map. Just because it is played a lot, doesn't hinder its ability to be removed. This map just isn't good unless you like playing CT, as it is easy to control.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

Lack of things to do, and people not liking the map is a good reason to remove a map...Only better reason would be something like it crashing the server or something.

Plenty to do: Deathcrate; Deathrun; Climb; Jump rope; Breakfloor; Dodgeball; Colors; Wipeout; Pool (very small); Disco; Big Cage; Race (which is small and boring as fuck)= 4 things to do. If you really want to even count big cage as something to do.

There is no etc. That's seriously it.

Some people like it, that is true. But whenever this map is played, I also see people bitching about it. The amount of deathgames is nice, as it gives you something better to do for LRs/Deathgames, but the non deathgame options are really quite boring. Big cage is always boring, pool is very small, disco (sorry @SL4DE ) sucks and race is very small and boring. There is also the fact that the map design is very dull and a bit of an eye sore. It just isn't pleasant to look at. A good 80-90% of the map is grey. There is also the smoke on vent glitch that is a pain to deal with. It is hard to rebel due to the layout of the map as well.

I fully support this map being removed for the reasons above. It's very dull and overall not a fun map to play on T side.

And to end with:

It's the 15th overall played map in regard to time. It also really isn't that new. It was requested and added late December/early January. We removed electric_vip back in November and it is still the 7th most played map. Just because it is played a lot, doesn't hinder its ability to be removed. This map just isn't good unless you like playing CT, as it is easy to control.

I completely agree with this. I vote yes for removal.

• Content Count:  2589

We removed the other version because all the games were death games so yeah. I think this map should stay

kgVEt0S.gif

The only real difference between the 2 maps, was the subtraction of traitor and soccer, and the addition of disco and the small pool. Its still literally 66% deathgames with the other 44% being a small pool, a bad disco, literally a box, and a bad race.

I completely agree with this. I vote yes for removal.

Bitch where's my thanks

Edit: My math is valid. This map is 110% shit. Fight me @Bread

• Like 1
Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  2230

I got your thanks covered @Goku, I was on phone and my fat thumbs couldn't be bothered

This map is one of the most boring I've ever played on. It's extremely ct favoured and gives very little opportunity to rebel at all. I'm not going to necessarily say CT's win all the time because half the time we have some... Challenged... CT's...

However the instant moans and complaints at the time this map is put on are really not without reason.

• Like 1