? servers

? players online

Surf Feature/Improvement Requests

• Content Count:  6759

Type: rtv command tweak

Pupose: creates a vote to change the map effective immediately

Reason: I'm not sure if you changed this but the amount of votes that it takes to rtv is kinda unbalanced. People vote to rtv as quickly as the beginning leaving the other players that want to stay kind of annoyed that they don't get to finish. Isn't the majority of votes supposed to be like 51%+?

• Content Count:  171

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14697[/ATTACH]

Type: Timer tweak

Purpose: gives a cleaner look and makes it easier to understand how much you improved your time by

Reason: I noticed if someone completes a map, when it says how much faster it is compared to their last run (ie [-12.17]) if the time specified is over a minute it counts it all in seconds (ie [168.81]) rather than having a minutes/seconds (ie [-2.81]). I attached an image in case this sounded confusing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1802

Type: Hud

Purpose: Replace PB and WR times with the colorcoded difference for few seconds at cp. Ex If I am 2 seconds faster than the world record at cp1, it will show that on the timer in green. Cp2 I am down 2 seconds, it shows up red. Same for PB

Reason: It is cleaner, clearer and easier to see the difference you are going at cp.

I have another one, just gonna put it on this post too.

Type: Text Change

Purpose: Shows % of the map you cleared at cp. 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%

Reason: It helps judge linear maps lenght better.

Thanks

• Content Count:  78

You should increase the amount of times you are able to extend the map when the vote comes up. 1 extend sucks especially when going for a wr/top10. Should have the ability to go up to 80 minutes, I think every surf server has this and it's strange that it's restricted here.

*EDIT*-Also the end zone of surf_heaven is way too high, it should be on the floor of the last hole

-rtv shouldn't be possible for the first 5 minutes of a map, so people don't just rtv one map after another

Edited by spikes252
Adding suggestions

• Content Count:  1109

Type: Command (!teleport / !tp / !t)

Purpose: Teleports you to the start of the CURRENT zone, as opposed to !restart sending you to the start of the map

Reason: Not sure if there's an equivalent already on the server that I don't know of, but this is just a good command to have bound as a timesaver. Pls bring it back

• Like 1
Edited by Matty

• Content Count:  1396

Type: Command (!teleport / !tp / !t)

Purpose: Teleports you to the start of the CURRENT zone, as opposed to !restart sending you to the start of the map

Reason: Not sure if there's an equivalent already on the server that I don't know of, but this is just a good command to have bound as a timesaver. Pls bring it back

Do !s or !stage with no arguments xd

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1109

Do !s or !stage with no arguments xd

could this be changed to work with bonuses and linear maps as well?

Edited by Matty

Reply to Thread