? servers

? players online

FYI: Steam Security Changes March 9

• Content Count:  6242

Please refer to this post from Steam on details: http://store.steampowered.com/news/20631/

Pretty much they are making changes in how trading and the marketplace will work in regards to security. If you use Steam Authenticator most things won't apply to you. Only big change is if a successful sale or trade goes through, Steam or Valve will not duplicate items or undo these transactions.

Just in-case you missed it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1710

the tldr

-Trade hold duration will be increased to 15 days (for long-time Steam friends the duration will remain 1 day)

-Listing on the Steam Community Market will have a hold of 15 days before an item can be sold

-Steam Support will no longer restore items that have left accounts following a successful trade or market transaction (a process that previously created duplicates of original items)

If you use Steam Authenticator most things won't apply to you.

Actually this applies to steam MOBILE authenticator. which is only on ios/android. Basically fuck you windows and blackberry. I tried using it and supposedly locked myself out of authentication codes??

• Content Count:  1747

Actually this applies to steam MOBILE authenticator. which is only on ios/android. Basically fuck you windows and blackberry. I tried using it and supposedly locked myself out of authentication codes??

Bluestacks is a amazing piece of software.

I had people having those kinds of issues on IOS, but android seems to, at least to me, have been butter-smooth.

• Content Count:  742

Bluestacks is a amazing piece of software.

I had people having those kinds of issues on IOS, but android seems to, at least to me, have been butter-smooth.

Bluestacks also constantly runs in the background constantly and downloads like a billion different apps you don't need. That being said, I used to like it and its fairly simple to stop that from happening; idk if this applies to the new version but you used to be able to do it like this.

Reply to Thread