? servers

? players online

2012 the 21st December, Doomsday

• Content Count:  549

According to the ''Mayans'' Calendar, end of the world so called ''Doomsday'' is in 2012 the 21st December. That is 4 years left, I wonder if you believe in this. It is said by the Mayans that a huge stone from space is going to strike the earth and cause Earthquakes, Vulcanic Eruptions, Floods, Hurricanes,World War III will begin and the Planet ''Nibiru'' known as the X Planet will Return. Scientists have said we can't escape this huge stone, cause if we try to blow it up it will get even more worse, because this huge stone will get in millions of stone parts and destroy our world even more. I am a christian and do not believe in this, according me only god knows when Doomsday is and no one else. Do you believe in this? Give me your answers :thumbup1:

Edited by Danny G

• Content Count:  6712

There is no possible way that the Mayans could predict this.

There is no spooky magic in this it was a guess or they were mistaken.

Lunatics got worked up about Nostradamus and what happened? Nothing :wink:

The Earth shall end...either through a Nuclear war which in my opinion is highly unlikely, it is just RL-Penis, ironically when something hits us, although you would think we could stop this, or when the Sun dies out, in what is it...4 billion years?

• Content Count:  98

lol OK i got to post something here

:::: Alright, so people made a huuuuugeeeeee deal about y2k and the end of the world and all the computers blowing up. then y2k came and nothing happened and we all partied and lived up the night and woke up with a hangover but wokeup nontheless. ( i didnt wake up with a hangover i was like 9 or 10 with y2k hit).

this 12/21/12 propoganda is just a load of crap, the mayans all died out and the fact that their calander ended on that date is mere coincidence because

its got to end somewhere and the old wise men writing the calender probably took a break. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Reply to Thread