? servers

? players online

Admin Recommendations

• Content Count:  2262

Lol, I didn't twist your words. If you scroll up, and see your quote BEFORE you changed it, it said "I don't recommend you to put up an application again".

I meant to let donkey be more active and more well known before putting his admin apps.

I sounds like a dick with that but i have seen admin applies then become inactive

• Content Count:  290

I meant to let donkey be more active and more well known before putting his admin apps.

I sounds like a dick with that but i have seen admin applies then become inactive

Reminds me of a certain admin :blink:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  265

In my personal opinion...you shouldn't be asking admins for recommendations, to me it seems that by doing that you are unfit for the position in the first place. Though then again most admins probably won't even recommend you unless they genuinely think you'd be a good admin so I guess asking would be the only solution

• Content Count:  2589

In my personal opinion...you shouldn't be asking admins for recommendations, to me it seems that by doing that you are unfit for the position in the first place. Though then again most admins probably won't even recommend you unless they genuinely think you'd be a good admin so I guess asking would be the only solution

...the entire point of admin recs is to talk to admins to see if they think you are ready for admin responsibilities or not. It also shows you put some effort into the application.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  265

...the entire point of admin recs is to talk to admins to see if they think you are ready for admin responsibilities or not. It also shows you put some effort into the application.

ah okay that makes sense, i misunderstood the recommendation

• Content Count:  11723

@Jr_Donkey btw u dont need admin recomendations to get admin but it ups ur chances, it was a horrible idea ask for them tho cus now the board knows ur desperate

Asking for it does not make you desperate.

It shows us you actually care and want out input.

If we say yes or no, we will also say it in the thread.

Reply to Thread