? servers

? players online

First Scheduled Video Recording

• Content Count:  6242

The first video I want to do that will take a bit of time to do is actually a Minecraft video that I've had my eyes set on doing for quite a while. I actually started setting it up and building it on the FTB server but never had time to run the event or get it finished before that server took a nose dive. I kinda "rushed" building it for last weekends Marathon but we never had enough people to actually do it. I polished off the build the other night and its ready to go.

Without giving too much away, the event is basically a treasure hunt. I'm expecting it to take around 2 hours to actually complete the event with a winner. For those recording, we'll break it up into 30-40 min blocks so the files aren't so big to transfer. I have room for 9 people.

The scheduled time for this event will be Sunday 8 PM EST. I may move it earlier if I can but I think this is early as I am able to do this. I know this pretty much screws out anyone from EU, however, I do plan to do several versions of this treasure hunt so we'll do an earlier one next time.

I'd like to be able to do this with at least 5 other people as a minimum, but if I can fill the server and do 10 of us total that would be great.

To reserve your slot, reply below and do let me know if you have the ability to record your view.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Also, for those who want to know about future schedulings... I am off on Black Friday so I will probably do several videos that day. If a lot of you guys are also free on that day we can knock out a bunch of them that day or into the weekend.

• Content Count:  3052

Also, for those who want to know about future schedulings... I am off on Black Friday so I will probably do several videos that day. If a lot of you guys are also free on that day we can knock out a bunch of them that day or into the weekend.

This will actually work for me.. instead of tonight :( sorry Spiked. Between football and my Brother being home for the holiday you wouldnt get my full attention tonight ;P

Reply to Thread