? servers

? players online

We want your ideas!

• Content Count:  1403

Player models related to the holidays, servers with the !.store could have items related to Halloween and Christmas. I like the tournament ideas and I would love to be apart of them in CS:GO. I am not sure how many of us have overwatch or other games if we were to hold a tournament on another game.

• Content Count:  570

How about a nice 5v5 CS:GO tournament? Seems like a pretty good use of the scrim server. People can assemble into teams over the course of like a month or so then everyone comes together for one big tournament. We could even have something like open tryout days so that team leaders can see all the talent and recruit team members.

As far as I know, big, organized tournaments like 5v5's aren't going to work out since people don't always follow the schedule which would make the tournament either take forever or just one team being declared winners by default. Take a look at the 1v1 tournament for example, so many people who signed up and said they were going to go hadn't gone so we had to take longer just to look for people to sub in for them. Also, I don't think a fully competitive event would work out since S-G is more of a relaxed and fun-oriented community as opposed to a competitively driven one.

• Content Count:  202

As far as I know, big, organized tournaments like 5v5's aren't going to work out since people don't always follow the schedule which would make the tournament either take forever or just one team being declared winners by default. Take a look at the 1v1 tournament for example, so many people who signed up and said they were going to go hadn't gone so we had to take longer just to look for people to sub in for them. Also, I don't think a fully competitive event would work out since S-G is more of a relaxed and fun-oriented community as opposed to a competitively driven one.

That's fair. Maybe it could be something more casual then, like I'm not sure how to encourage this aside from it happening naturally, but if the community where to form teams we could just have a leaderboard: if you want to move up on the board, you must beat the team above you. This way there doesn't need to be mass organization, just the two teams talking to each other and then coming back with the results of the match for it to be posted. Could be fun and also a way to use the scrim servers more.

• Content Count:  5674

How about a nice 5v5 CS:GO tournament? Seems like a pretty good use of the scrim server. People can assemble into teams over the course of like a month or so then everyone comes together for one big tournament. We could even have something like open tryout days so that team leaders can see all the talent and recruit team members.

Not sure how alike these two ideas are, but it's based around the same thing. Here it was suggested that we do something like this, I'd be up for it, not sure about others.

• Content Count:  202

Not sure how alike these two ideas are, but it's based around the same thing. Here it was suggested that we do something like this, I'd be up for it, not sure about others.

Love it. I would totally be down for this.

• Content Count:  39

It would be fun to have a battle Royale in csgo that is tournament style or casual style either would would work out. Or we could get some long parkour maps and see who can finish in the top 3 for each map then have an overall ranking based on how far each person got to make it more competitive.

Edited by Zeref
Thought of another idea

• Content Count:  39

Maybe for the week before and week after Christmas, store credit earnings should be doubled as a type of incentive to play a bit more, or perhaps offer more opportunities to earn credits through things like a Christmas themed map event pool where for a short while only festive maps are played while random giveaways occur.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread