? servers

? players online

Cooking with Blargha

• Content Count:  2833

Made Monte Cristos for breakfast. Want to impress that chick you banged last night? Make her a Monte Cristo for breakfast. Bitches love Monte Cristos.

Its turkey, ham, swiss, dijon mustard on bread fried up like french toast. Add some powdered sugar and serve with syrup or Jam.

The sweetness balances the meat and mustard very well.

evgzV9Ib.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  218

Made Monte Cristos for breakfast. Want to impress that chick you banged last night? Make her a Monte Cristo for breakfast. Bitches love Monte Cristos.

Its turkey, ham, swiss, dijon mustard on bread fried up like french toast. Add some powdered sugar and serve with syrup or Jam.

The sweetness balances the meat and mustard very well.

evgzV9Ib.jpg

Any alternatives for the meat? :teddybear: the life of a soon to be vegetarian T.T btw it looks so good

• Content Count:  218

You'd have to use some kind of imitation meat like tofurkey, fake bacon I guess? Why a soon to be vegetarian?

I suppose or like meatless chicken. If only all vegan meat didn't taste so strange, and it's because of where I stand on animal cruelty etc. I want to become a vegetarian first before entering the world of veganism. Even about 90% of my beauty/skincare/products I use daily are "vegan" or crueltyfree. I could write a 10 page essay on it but I'm going to keep it short and not rant :cutemelon:

Maybe one day I'll go into veganism but it is very strict and expensive so I am not exactly sure right now, but I am very interested in becoming a vegan. I usually don't out and openly express my thoughts on animal cruelty and factory farming but it's a shame that factory farms raise 99.9 percent of chickens for meat, 97 percent of laying hens, 99 percent of turkeys, 95 percent of pigs, and 78 percent of cattle currently sold in the United States. There are so many unsanitary issues and terrible things that the animals have to go through. If anything I wish that they were actually taken care of and did not die from slaughtering or disease. I've done a lot of research and looked into veganism for a few years. The main reason I am not one right now is because I still live with my parents and there is no way they would let me be vegan unless I lived on my own.

**sorry I tried to keep it short, I didn't proof read so hopefully I wrote clearly

DON'T LEAVE THE BEEEEEF.

SORRY NOT SORRY BBG :wah::bae::bae::bae::bae::bae:

Edited by Kitty Kat

Reply to Thread