? servers

? players online

When did you join Steam / What was your first game on Steam?

• Content Count:  79

I created my Steam account on October 5 2013 I created after a few friends kept being like "you ever heard of steam my dude what you haven't make an account" so eventually I was like sure and made an account. My first game was GMod I believe and it was gifted to me because at first I didn't want to spend any money on steam.

• Content Count:  2206

July 27th 2007, CSS to play Napalm after Edo showed it to a friend of mine and he showed me. Then my young dumbass tried getting Left 4 Dead for free and all I had to do was put my username and password into the appropriate fields and next time I logged in I was gonna have Left 4 Dead. I bet everyone can guess what happened to that account :kappa:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  605

November 5th 2003 is my account's join date, but I started playing when Half-life 1 was released, followed by Opposing Force. HL1 was such a ground breaking game, and I remember playing the Counter-strike mod when it was first in beta along with Day of Defeat when it was in beta testing as a mod.

When they released the Steam client, I wasn't all that thrilled about it at first, so I didn't hop on it right away (was playing lots of Rainbow Six Rogue Spear lol). But eventually I did :p

Reply to Thread