? servers

? players online

When did you join Steam / What was your first game on Steam?

• Content Count:  3740

Title says it all, out of curiosity. According to my 'Years of Service' badge, I joined Steam on September 16th, 2003. My very first Steam game at that time was Counter-Strike 1.6.

How about everyone else?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  175

I joined February of 2011. My first game was killing floor, but I didn't really start playing heavily until like, I think it was march or april, when the playstation network was hacked and went down for like a month. At the time all I had was a ps3 and a laptop, so when psn went down, all I could play was my laptop and it was a piece of shit, so all it could run was killing floor, and CSS. That's when I got into CSS. I played in sub-30 FPS, and it was normal for it to drop to below 20, but that didn't really bother me. I mean it was annoying but it was still playable enough for me to get good at the game.

EDIT: That's also the reason why I laugh when people bitch about a game being sub-60 fps. Lower FPS doesn't hinder skills, if you can't play well in sub-60, you can't play well in 60+.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1639

October 5th, 2011. First pc-game was a ROM copy of Half-Life that I got off of my uncle, after playing it I decided to try out steam as well.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3205

May 13th, 2006

I think it was Day of Defeat source that I got from Best Buy. Then bought a used HL2 that came with CSS, but I was able to have a new code by mailing $10 to valve

• Like 1

• Content Count:  310

My mom found HL2:DM was free on a forum and she told my brother. My brother had me make an account and we played HL2:DM. He got bored of it and I didn't. Then I told someone I was a girl and I got CS:S and Gmod. :d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2103

My mom found HL2:DM was free on a forum and she told my brother. My brother had me make an account and we played HL2:DM. He got bored of it and I didn't. Then I told someone I was a girl and I got CS:S and Gmod. :d

tl;dr, you solicited yourself for vidya games

• Content Count:  175

I think that makes you a certified hooker

• Content Count:  393

I used to play CSS in cybercafes a lot (2 days a week), then my mom called me while I was wrecking pussy in-game and told me she found CSS for 30 bucks with other games (DOD:S, HL2:DM). I exploded in excitement and told her to buy it right away. It was on the 11th July 2006.

I guess she preferred to spend 30 bucks for me than paying 1.5 euros per hour for the cybercafe lol. My computer had an integrated GPU back then so I could only play on very small maps, on a gungame server. Then I bought my first graphic card and the whole CSS world opened its doors to me... One year later I went on a zombie escape server called SteamGamers | RUN BITCH RUN |where I got banned by an abusive admin for bs and there I am, 7 years later, a nice little round egg just asking for love.

Oh, and I got so many Steam games I got a scroll bar in my library...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread