? servers

? players online

Really?

• Content Count:  1619

So is this whole thing with crouch jumping really necessary? People complain all the time about little things like that. Just play the game.

Why did this even come up in the first place? Who fucking cares if someone is jumping? Hell! Who cares if they run to the destination? In the end, all that matters is that people get to the location.

I just think this is stupid. CTs are really just looking for some lame excuse to kill the Ts.

If the CT says to crouch to big cage and a T crouch jumps or even just runs to big cage, just let him go. He didn't run to armory, he didn't try to kill a CT, so you have no reason to shoot him.

And one final thing, don't shoot someone if they stand outside big cage, because you never actually said to go inside the big cage.

All these new rules are making it shitty to play.

Have fun and complain about real issues. Don't bother complaining because someone got to big cage faster than the others.

• Content Count:  1057

So is this whole thing with crouch jumping really necessary? People complain all the time about little things like that. Just play the game.

Why did this even come up in the first place? Who fucking cares if someone is jumping? Hell! Who cares if they run to the destination? In the end, all that matters is that people get to the location.

I just think this is stupid. CTs are really just looking for some lame excuse to kill the Ts.

If the CT says to crouch to big cage and a T crouch jumps or even just runs to big cage, just let him go. He didn't run to armory, he didn't try to kill a CT, so you have no reason to shoot him.

And one final thing, don't shoot someone if they stand outside big cage, because you never actually said to go inside the big cage.

Have fun and complain about real issues. Don't bother complaining because someone got to big cage faster than the others.

LOL. I'm guessing that you don't rebel... And plus I really don't see why you are complaining. If you are told to crouch somewhere, you crouch. If you walk or jump you will get a warning shot, if you continue, you die. It's pretty simple. Follow orders and you won't die. This has been a rule since the beginning of time. So I have no idea why you are complaining that these "new" rules are making it shitty to play when this was always a rule.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1484

Is this serious?

Underlined the dumb sentences in your post, which is pretty much everything.

Disobeying direct orders usually results in being shot. Isn't the whole point on the CT side to make the prisoners listen?

If you tell them to crouch to pool, they need to listen. If they don't, you give a warning shot. And so on.

Essentially, that's PB.

In your world it would go down like this: ''Guard: ok, everyone go to pool, crouch there''.

Prisoners: ''LOL ok but I will go via big cage and bhop there''. Guard shoots prisoner for delaying and disobeying, you cry that it's freekilling since you were heading to pool only in a different way.

Do I even need to go on?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1057

Is this serious?

Underlined the dumb sentences in your post, which is pretty much everything.

Disobeying direct orders usually results in being shot. Isn't the whole point on the CT side to make the prisoners listen?

If you tell them to crouch to pool, they need to listen. If they don't, you give a warning shot. And so on.

Essentially, that's PB.

In your world it would go down like this: ''Guard: ok, everyone go to pool, crouch there''.

Prisoners: ''LOL ok but I will go via big cage and bhop there''. Guard shoots prisoner for delaying and disobeying, you cry that it's freekilling since you were heading to pool only in a different way.

Do I even need to go on?

LOL STRAIGHT UP

• Content Count:  1385

It's true that at some times people are just douches and look for ways to kill the terrorists for little things like jumping when told to crouch.

But honestly, so do the terrorists. They whine about everything when you shot them and they are blatantly disobeying shit.

So yeah, it works both ways.

• Content Count:  1513

You have not played pb in a while. Nearly everyone in the server bhops away to go somewhere then they bitch about freekill due to "You never said no jumping!!"

I would rather have it implied then to have a bunch of children yelling "Freekill!"

• Content Count:  4550

I think you'd do well as a prison guard.

I said it before and I'll say it again; the act of NOT crouching when told to crouch is disobeying. It is not hard to understand. It is the CT's prerogative to shoot people or give them a warning. Personally I act like a dick to the Ts because they're treat far to leniently these days.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  11501

I think you'd do well as a prison guard.

I said it before and I'll say it again; the act of NOT crouching when told to crouch is disobeying. It is not hard to understand. It is the CT's prerogative to shoot people or give them a warning. Personally I act like a dick to the Ts because they're treat far to leniently these days.

Word, I agree. Sorry to those who don't like it, but if the PB AO / PO both say it's an offense deemed punishable via warning shot, then that's how it's going to be.

Reply to Thread