? servers

? players online

yes / no  

18 members have voted

1. 1. yes / no

'No jumping' implied when being told to crouch

• Content Count:  1513

No because i can still crouch and jump at the same time i dont see why it would be if it is then thats just stupid

You can't tell if some one is crouch jumping or not. Also for retards who jump and can't bhop it's just delaying.

• Content Count:  11501

You can't tell if some one is crouch jumping or not.

Hmm I never even thought about this - I've never taken the time to compare. If this is true and you cannot tell then vote is over and it will be implied that no jumping is allowed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1513

Hmm I never even thought about this - I've never taken the time to compare. If this is true and you cannot tell then vote is over and it will be implied that no jumping is allowed.

Exactly you cannot tell until they land.

• Content Count:  954

Exactly you cannot tell until they land.

You can tell.

When they're mid-air, their legs are more bent and their backs are more hunched.

EDIT: Also, by watching it first-hand, the player doesn't jump as high, and much of the time they don't get nearly as much speed.

Edited by Kurohime

• Content Count:  1385

No, because some fucknuts will still do it and get mad afterwards the cts kill him.

Just be reasonable, if they are jumping and you don't want them to; say it. It's not hard.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2844

Yes it should be implied. If i tell the prisoners to crouch to somewhere I Don't want them to jump around avoiding having to crouch By just saying that oh I was 'crouch jumping" which really isn't even crouching. Just like you don't have to say no detours or delays you shouldn't have to say no jumping.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  687

Don't implie it, for the sole purpose of PB in itself. Where is the fun and the rebbellion when evry new thing the prisoners come up with gets shot down in the rules section of our forum? Just think about all the rules we didn't have last year and ask yourselve wheter it's been for the better.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread