? servers

? players online

LR Plugin

• Content Count:  1076

I see, well my opinion ^.^ is that its worth a try, as it worked on a old JB server I used to play in back in 2007-2008. Although, I may be wrong since this server is different. I see it as a simpler way to do LR (since the CT is probably going to command the T to LR anyway) and all it will do is make you become a beacon when knife fighting, or showing distance when gun tossing.

• Content Count:  2504

There is no need for an LR plugin. Nor does it fit with our rules. I think I have seen about enough of these threads. You should just go search the forums and see what everyone else thought of the idea in older threads. But jen's post about sums it all up.

• Content Count:  762

I see, well my opinion ^.^ is that its worth a try, as it worked on a old JB server I used to play in back in 2007-2008. Although, I may be wrong since this server is different. I see it as a simpler way to do LR (since the CT is probably going to command the T to LR anyway) and all it will do is make you become a beacon when knife fighting, or showing distance when gun tossing.

^^ ye i think we can give it a try :laugh: is there a plugin so the ct's can aprove or denie the lr ?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.