? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  374

I currently drive a Mitsubishi 3000GT from 1993 in the lovely color pearl white. Owned it for about 5 months now and worked on it for about 3 of those 5 months. This car has been my dream car and also happened to be my first and still is, this lil shit causes me so many headaches but I love her to death. I'm a fan of sport cars (New and old although I do prefer imports more than muscle though.) I have so many plans for my car but I don't have the income to support my goals mostly because I am still in high school. I will post pictures of my car when I get home, but in the mean time I found one that looks similar on the internet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16196[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  1289

I currently drive a Mitsubishi 3000GT from 1993 in the lovely color pearl white. Owned it for about 5 months now and worked on it for about 3 of those 5 months. This car has been my dream car and also happened to be my first and still is, this lil shit causes me so many headaches but I love her to death. I'm a fan of sport cars (New and old although I do prefer imports more than muscle though.) I have so many plans for my car but I don't have the income to support my goals mostly because I am still in high school. I will post pictures of my car when I get home, but in the mean time I found one that looks similar on the internet.

Nice car dude! Too bad Mitsubishi has too much problems for me to deal with xd

• Like 1

• Content Count:  101

I had a '97 3000GT back in HS thru college. I loved that car but it always gave me problems til a radiator hose blew and even my windscreen was covered in shit. I probably didn't take good car of that car though. Good luck with yours.

I had a '97 3000GT back in HS thru college. I loved that car but it always gave me problems til a radiator hose blew and even my windscreen was covered in shit. I probably didn't take good car of that car though. Good luck with yours.

Thanks, I do take care of my car personally just to beat the hell out of it "road racing". I'll be posting progress somewhere on the forums, I have a lot of plans for the car in terms of performance, looks, and random things like audio systems and security.

Update: The engine is no bueno anymore and I am ordering a new one soon. Now I have to work even harder to pay off the $1500 bill coming soon. :'^)

I hate my life and my car. Will update when I get her running again. Long live old 6G72 engine, you will be missed. :rip:

Press F to Pay Respects

Reply to Thread