? servers

? players online

Post your most memorable time in SG! (Or person)

• Content Count:  177

@Afamad 2.1 flying the helicopter on ATIX and killing everyone, eventually got him perma banned but it was still hilarious.

Playing all the LOTR maps (mines of moria, helms deep, mount doom) and everyone shouting random quotes from the moves, good times.

The CS:S update the fucked a load of custom maps :(

When @Spartan dragged me into teamspeak and told me I was getting promoted to CE, never expected it.

The time @Acipere did an awesome joker impression on zombie escape, @andre1028 recorded it but I can't find the video but it was so fucking funny we were laughing for ages.

When @andre1028 retired, may el bandre rest in peace.

Me, @Turtlefiish, @HiTMAN_, @WickedZealot, @Malibu, @bigt4203, @Bråthen generally just having fun on zombie escape on CS:S, those were the days - we need a reunion guys.

I'd be down. My internet sucks out here though. #deploymentproblems

• Content Count:  1619

My first few days on the server and my first few days returning to the server. Everyone was just really nice and welcoming. I feel like a welcome member of the community as a result and it was a big part of me staying here and not finding another server to join.

For particular moments, I've had some pretty good kills and hilarious deaths that got good reactions from everyone on the server.

• Content Count:  45

When I sprayed the sorry spray and I was a T and Insidous was next to me. As soon as I sprayed it he quickly reacted and sprayed me down. I guess I'm to fat or just a true silver material

• Like 2

• Content Count:  45

When A6 name was (A 3+2+1) then I said 3+2+1=7 and he literally said "Wait did I add wrong" so he (A6) took out his calculator and did 3+2+1

I was dieing of laughter and everybody on the server he said "QwePee you just embarrassed me" LoL #SGmoment

• Content Count:  133

Being military-kings sexual slave, eating cookie dough with insidious, becoming bubblez child, then bubblez hating me, wztching dominic grow up from a prepubescent child to a somewhat tolerable young man. Most of all my outward thrusting love for Frostbitten and Casual, Frost has put up with my shit since day 1(still hates me) and casual is just all around a great man who has always stuck with me but still doesnt want to be admin though everyone knows he should be. Also #keepGumlinebanned

• Content Count:  3391

@TheVirus playing a drinking game on ZE. Whenever he got infected he drank. It was a fun night.

I vaguely remember that. I'm glad I was able to leave a somewhat positive impression on you. It's nice to look back on the fun times.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread