? servers

? players online

How many people fell that i should get unbanned?/ how many people enjoy me!

• Content Count:  31

HI! its me Halla At Ya!

I dont know alot of people form the community. i probobly dont know anyone outside of the surf server. but anyways, recently i have gotten perm banned for reasons which i felt were just plain dumb. Im starting this theard to find out how many people have a problem with me. Leave your comments regarding if you like me or not! thank you.:biggrin:

• Content Count:  711

Aren't you getting a bit desperate now? I mean not only did you make to ban appeals in a 5 hours window, but you don't seem to get it, even if a bunch of people said they wanted you to not be banned, their word means nothing against your prior bans, it doesn't matter what you worked out with them, but the fact that you had the bans in the first place means you show bad characteristics, if I were you, I would just leave with my pride attached.

• Content Count:  1590

I dont think you deserved it, I played with you a couple times and you seemed decent, found out you were banned when trogdor mentioned it. Hope it gets reduced some how though

• Content Count:  31

Aren't you getting a bit desperate now? I mean not only did you make to ban appeals in a 5 hours window, but you don't seem to get it, even if a bunch of people said they wanted you to not be banned, their word means nothing against your prior bans, it doesn't matter what you worked out with them, but the fact that you had the bans in the first place means you show bad characteristics, if I were you, I would just leave with my pride attached.

I enjot playing on these servers so that is why im doing this

• Content Count:  711

I enjot playing on these servers so that is why im doing this

I don't want to start a flame war but, if you enjoyed playing on the servers so much, then maybe you shouldn't have broken the rules, a person who actually enjoys playing on the servers abides by the rules in order to keep civility on all the players.....You sir, have not.

Reply to Thread