? servers

? players online

Leaving

• Content Count:  1802

I make this post to tell you that I will be leaving sg, I wanted to leave on my birthday for e-drama (e-drama ftw ;D) but it failed, so i decided to make this post now. I will leave sg once my admin expires, since i don't want to waiste money. 24 th day this month.

Why I quit sg?

I quit sg bc i feel its not as good as it used to be (or then i was blind to see it year ago), maturity and lack of it on forums and bc of 2 higher ups that i won't be naming(If you 2 need more info, pm me).

In overall, its been fun playing with you and i hope i find way to get back on sg, ignoring these things (or if they are "fixed").

For those who are on my friends list on 24.5-25.5 i will delete my whole friends list, to get rid of those who added me to call admin on server and those who just are there but not really friends. Edit: Sum_ting is my steam name if you want stay on my friends list, add it again.

This will be my last forum post and this rest of the time, i mostly will not be on forums. This way my postcount will nicely stop at 800 :happy:.

P.S I know its stupid already to make this thread, but i wanted it for my b-day.

P.S.2 I hope I will be back sometime to sg.

Edit: plans change, i now deleted my friends list and will be quitting now

Edited by Repus

• Content Count:  3205

Its good to know some ppl but when things get out of hand its probably best to stay out the way from those who act up in situations.

Good luck and hopefully (srsly wish) alot of things will change. :wave::sad:

Reply to Thread