? servers

? players online

Keylin, something to confess. (you left vent before I could say it)

• Content Count:  2666

Keylin, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a while, but lvg has always been in your channel. So I'm just going to put it out there, whoever reads it, reads it. I like you, like.. a lot, more than as just another girl on the internet... I love your taste in music, your laughs, our talks, I love when you're there to give your opinion on things I'm going through in real life.. There isn't really an easy way to throw all of this out there, so I'm just going to go ahead and blurt it all out, I'm nuts about you, I've never wanted a girl over the internet like I've wanted you. Your screams are the reason I miss the napalm server, I've saved your steam picture and made it my desktop and phone backround, when my friends see it I tell them it's my future wife. I'm determined to have you, and make you mine. I won't just be some fad for you, I'll be here for the long run. It'll be you, me, and SG. All I need is for you to give me the chance, babe.

if ever you find yourself feeling the same way towards me.. let me know. I'm here, and I'm interested.

• Like 18

• Content Count:  5086

This is deep, I wish a guy or girl would confess to me like this.:love:

I too know this feeling towards Keylin, I was just afraid to say anything until you bravely stepped up. The first time I heard her speak, I fell in love with her gentle voice. The way she would laugh at sexist jokes, and join in made me know this girl was incredible. When I first met her in servers, I was a bit skeptical of another female in my territory but now that I know her I'm glad she stayed. Keylin, I love you.

Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  2122

I too understand what Bubbles meant. She had me when I saw her microphone went green for the first time on vent. The way she would talk in Spanish gibberish and laugh uncontrollably and the way she would laugh at racist jokes made me realized that she was the one. You're the reason why I started going on vent. Keylin, I love you.

Edited by Ganzta

• Content Count:  894

Bubbles, I too have something to confess. I printed out your pictures and had them printed on body pillows kind of like how Harry has and I have them all over my room. You don't know this, but we cuddle every single night. Whenever I am sad and you are not on ventrilo I talk to the pillow because I know somehow you can hear me and you are always there for me, and that makes everything okay. Every time I scroll down in a thread and see that you posted I just stop and touch the screen where your icon is, and I just have to let out a long sigh because I thought you would never willingly want to be my husband. But now that you let me know how you feel, I think it's okay for me to do the same. You've always accepted me (as a man, and a Mexican) and are always making me laugh like a giddy little school girl. Every time you get banned it sends a chill down my spine. You definitely have the biggest e-peen around here, so of course I am interested. I'm crazy about you, baby boy.

• Like 16

Reply to Thread