? servers

? players online

Something to admit to SG

• Content Count:  2051

I've been holding this in for a while... And I've made a ton of great friends I consider myself to be very, very close to everyone here in SG.. I don't know how this will effect the way everyone sees me here, but it's time I've come clean..

I'm a woman.

When I first joined SG I was looking for respect.. I was looking for ways to be taken seriously, but most people were just outright rude and ignored me. When I went on vent for the first time, I didn't have a mic, and the way I talked led people to believe I was a guy, so I just stuck with it. As a guy, the members generally took me more seriously, my opinion on games weighed heavier.

I finally found my way to progress through the ranking system of a community with respect, and not because I have tits. (no, no pics, and I will not gtfo.)

Now things have changed, the community is full of all sorts of people, Keylin has come out and shared a deep secret, so I thought what the hell? If she's not afraid to show what she really is, neither am I. I just hope I've been around long enough for

all of you to take me seriously, and to know who I am, not what I am.

Today, I turn off my voice changer and enter vent a woman.

• Like 17

Reply to Thread